Thursday, March 20, 2008

` breathe easy

Currently listening to: Lucy in the sky with Diamonds

This, my fellow bloggers, is the look of the one who knows only how to eat.


Anyway,
Mommy made yummilicious-addictive-hair-raising brownies yesterday!

This post is going to contain more than my usual pictures. :)

I was so tempted to go play the snakes & ladder at Curve! :)


the wonderlicious room that I call my own!


Tender . Loving . Care . Faith
yes, I named them that. There was Hope too though.

simple pleasures in life.


How often do you get to see the LDP so clear? 4am. Steer clear!



Last night was an eventful one. Met up with the "old" buddies for "supper". We ended up playing "I've never ... ". I suppose in that short hour, we learnt more about each other than we have in the past eight years! haha. It's good to know you're not alone aye?

Aunty and I found a new nail shop! Wheeee.

Currently listening to: A twist in my story

On a more serious note, I was in church this morning. Many people gathered at the entrance of church. Assuming the solemn faces and lack of decorations, it was going to be a funeral this time. Little did I know, this lady who had passed on wasn't just another ordinary person. She was definitely one who had affected lives positively, brought joy and good. Before I knew what was happening, the church was filled to its brim (which is VERY unusual for a funeral). At least if you've been for enough funerals in your term alive so far, you would know that there usually isn't a crowd. There were bus loads of people (literally buses full of people) coming to pay their last respects to this wonderful person they met by chance, or will. People from all over the world, different races, colours, culture and religion were there to pay their last respect to this lady who had obviously done well in her term on earth. Honestly, this would be the first funeral I have watched from afar and felt so in awe, even though I didn't personally know her. May she rest in peace.


That was weird, wasn't it? ...

A twist in Michelle's story.

1 comment:

Matthew Cher said...

Hey.. I'm Matthew Cher, I came across your blog in Laura's blog. Erm... I just wanna ask you a few questions, hopefully you will spend some time of ours to answer.
I wanna ask, what course will you be taking? Overseas or local?
2nd, How concern are you about the environment?
3rd, If you are offered a job to work in an environmental office that does everything about environment, for example, inventing new machines(100% environmental friendly) to replace the old ones and more... will you join? Considering that salary is the same as other companies.

Send the answers to this email address, chertt77@hotmail.com .Thank you.