Tuesday, March 18, 2008

` bombshell

thank you

I dislike cats and I'd opt for them to be shot dead anytime but this is a really pretty picture. Pretty enough for me to re-consider the thought of beheading them.

Question of the day: Who's been reading my blog? ... I mean I know of a bunch of people who read this blog. It's freaky how the numbers keep increasing as the day passes. Unless of course, you donkeys read it thrice (or more) a day. You know you love me la! Lol. Jk. I'm just checking!

Yay! No more classes for this week! Love love love. :) Thank you for making this a whole lot easier.

Anyways, if you're reading this, please try doing this. Using 30,28,27,10,4, add, subtract, multiply and divide, come up with answer 10. If you haven't got it, the answer's all the way down there. =_= However, if you have, good on you! :)

Now back to the topic of today.
Clean sweep of the day
: SMK Damansara Jaya elementarily triumphed over SMK Tropicana at the Wira Debate today. Ouch. Losing on home grounds must be pretty scandalous! They went on to live up to the SMKDJ reputation with their victory over SMK Damansara Utama. Congratulations. haha. Don't ask me why i'm so excited for them, I just am. :) Plus, they've been working their young butts off with help from their seniors! They should be getting somewhere this time round! I'm all for this team, for once. haha. Once again, congratulations! Girl, the next one's going to be a positive one I hope! :)

Did I mention that I'm a scuker for nail art? Yes. :) Again.

On a random note, my effing phone has been effing pissing me off. I'm going to bitch about this stupid nonsensical idiotic suicidal Nokia N73 Music Edition. It is a plain pain in the bottom hole. I charged it through the night, and when it was done charging this morning, I took it off the charger. The phone decided to hang in the afternoon. Okay. Tolerable. Off then on. THREE bars left. WTF! Con me meh! So anyway, it was so laggy then it suddenly decided to go bonkers and not ring, vibrate OR display any thing at all when I got a phone call or a text. I mean. A phone with low battery, and not working? WTF! Sorry. Just needed to do this. :(

picture says it all

I still feel sick. :( [(28+27-30)x4]/10


I'll be fine. Right?
Michelle

No comments: