Saturday, March 22, 2008

` acquired taste

I am currently eating assam. My kawan here just helped me finish the assam that i've had in store for 2 weeks. She's freaking reading my freaking baby diaries! Baby diaries being the diaries I wrote when I was eleven to 14 years old. Haha.

I feel like a complete donkey who needs a camel to help dig a hole in the ground to hide my ostrich head. Yeah. I tried to get my friend to play a prank and it kinda backfired aBIT. 0.o You have no idea how my heart could just beat one second and next just stop short. Indescribable. Swear I thought my heart fell into my stomach and was getting ready to be digested. Ok enough said. Happy ending anyway! hahaha. :) Ivan buy me a car ya!!!! I know you're bound to see this. Lol.

Currently listening to: Morning Angel

Anyways, I went to Calvary church today for their Youth Easter Rally. Wore a stupid shirt that got people asking me stuff about it. Please remind me not to do such things again! Btw, people being even my DVD peddler. Bish. On a lighter note, I love this particular friend of mine because we're a pair of curious cats. Literally. She is my favourite when it comes to the things we do. (Massageeee!) On a lighter note, "You'll know a cat is dead when the eyes pop out. Nine lives all gone in one. :)"

My other donkey darling friend is in BangKok. She messaged me earlier today, ranting about how they haven't found places to shop (for me, thanks!). But, Thai guys are ****ing hot (according to her). Hahaha. I'll have one of those too, thanks!

Next up. Lately, I have met a few friends of my age (or a little older) who have their future spouses in mind, like literally. That's besides the topic. If you had a other half and kept "not-a-secret" from him/her when you plan to marry him/her, it's just not right. Or is it? Because some people say "it's not a secret because I didn't do anything wrong". "But i just don't want to tell him/her about her/him". Okay. Let me soak in my own train of confused thoughts.

Edit


Will it be fair to say that if we disrespect people at their baptism, it is fine if people disrespect you at your funeral? In our situation, saying at your baptism would be redundant. Yeah. Just needed to say that.

Was at Easter vigil at church last night, from 10pm to 1am. Was supposed to go to Mikey's house to celebrate with Lamb and shepherds pie and more. Was is the keyword of the previous statement because when I was done with church, I couldn't bear to stand for another second. Saying that I was pretty much stoned would be a complete understatement to the way I was feeling but I can't find another word now. Other than that, the most exciting part of the night would've been the part where Mikey's pants just tore. :) Oh by the way, I referred to the supper as celebrate because most of us have fasted/abstained from meat over Lent. Ta-daa! Meat is good, no? Came back home and ate spam!


Anyways, today I had a mad Japanese lunch at Shogun. To start off, I was barely up and ready to eat. But, I tried my best to eat my share of the buffet. Plus, me not eating all the sashimi makes it distinctly not worth the while of going for a Japanese buffet. Yes, I eat anything cooked, thanks. Nothing raw. Medium steak is as raw as my food ever gets. *rolls eyes* The first time I tried consuming Sashimi, I had to literally down a glass of green tea to swallow the damned thing like a pill. :) So dad, mom and Rach had to pack in the sashimi and oysters (did I mention I don't eat clams, oysters and all these weird seafood thingamabobs too?) and what not to cover the cost of me eating there. Lol. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

"sorry Miss, no pictures!"

After that, I met Anne at Curve to watch this Charms cheer thingy. To put it kindly, it was awesomely boring, you have no idea what hit you. Except Charms and Rainbows performance, that is. They were pretty good. :) Rainbow consisted of this group of guys from Thailand in short tight pants. Woohoo. Guys (not Malaysian!) in short pants who can shake their booties are definitely something that hypes the Malaysian girls and guys up. ... Yeah. See Ming! The action you missed for leaving early! Lol. Up next, they had Belinda who had to emcee terribly like she was pretty much unprepared, with all the "let me see what to ask next" and all. She made a remark that got me rolling in my own stitches. "Save the cheerleaders!" Why was it so funny, you may ask? Cause at Curve, they had this group of WWF "volunteers" who kept handing out leaflets and flyers, trying to convince us to "Save the animals!" ... Okay fine. It doesn't sound that funny here but heck at that time, it got Anne and I rofl-ing. All of the above is of no disrespect to all the cheerleaders i know or not alright! I am looking forward to Cheer 2008 cause i'm pretty confident (I am?) that it'd be less disappointing! *laughs*

Anne and I went to take a few pictures with the Thailand cheerleaders. haha.

See Laura, you missed your favourite Mikey chops n shepherd pie! You went all the way to Thailand but we had Thailand come to ussss! *gleams* haha.

Alright. I'm running off now. *Lightning strikes and rumbling thunder sounds the background*

Not forgetting the Ipoh-mali guy,
Michelle

No comments: