Saturday, October 10, 2009

` zigazag ha

*screaming at the top of my lungs to the tune*
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.


Hellowbellowmellow. Exams are here to suck the living daylight (if I had any to begin with!) out of me. I don't like - but no one cares if I don't like. Elective dilemma. Hellllooooo?!?

GLOSSOPHARYNGEAL is my new favourite word cos I can spell it.

Any tips on how to cope with Exams plus assignment deadlines all in one? Besides non-procrastination, that is. Sigh.

I can sigh like two thousand times and no one's gonna care. =_= hmph.

No comments: