Tuesday, October 06, 2009

` you are FULCRUM in my eyes





Mm. 17th with them sixers who dragged me out against my will with me sucumbbing only cos they came from various parts of the world and cos I blew their lunch plans. Sorreh. Was very lazy with the pictures cos well I was ready to sleep and looked like (bluegh), and that's putting it mildly. Very mildly. 18th was surprise murprise cos Charles was back from uk for a week. Sayang bangat! 19th with the CT and Marc scolding me about going shopping in Gardens and being late - all Laura's fault. fml. Lol. Oh and Marc's gift to me? Winning my (lost from the beginning) Monopoly game. Eh I damn loser, can? Dunno how to play. =_= Oh and thank you for cleaning the whole condo -very niceeee. Oh and the condo looked like we were celebrating Hari Raya cos they decorated it in my favourite colour - green - and made me a crown with my name on it - and I wore green that day =_= :) Well, and the rest at school too. Thanks. :) And i'm not showing any pictures of any of my cakes. Yerrrrr. I swear I won't forget all of you and all my cakes. =_= hmph. Lol




That's Ian during mass dress day themed Baju Melayu (I think?). He's the only one out of seven of us or rather most of the people in our class (possibly the entire class, actually) who takes part in all mass dress days. Yeah. From beach wear to this. Except that he wore his sleeping pants for this and turned a lot of heads - girls were shamelessly pointing at him and wasted no effort in concealing their laughter. Then again, we all laughed first thing in the morning when we saw him. Oh weeelllll. Sleeping pakcik pants. Yeahhh. :)





Sorry J, no royalty for photos of your drum set, even if the number of your (very uncountable) cymbals (which I use as ancient-Chinese-hat-looking thingamajigs) trump that of BT and many others! Ten thumbs up for your creativity though, cantik bangat. :) I like.


So anyway, I had my BioP test last week. fml. I spelt Vagus as Vegus. Kill me please. And there were quite a few questions on my favourite topic - DNA. Since I "knew them so well", I just "ee nee mee nee mai nee moh-ed" them and had Nanda stare me down. =_=" But I don't know already, so see my luck lor. Zzzz. Other than that, I like the 12 cranial nerves now, please. Then I thought I knew the myelencephalon and metencephalon. Then I got out of the exam hall only to have Jeremy *gee thanks* be more confident and I didn't remember my answer so I felt uber FML thenafter. Ah. Yes. I think I can't take this shit anymore. Well, we'll find out today/tomorrow if I passed it or not, won't we? :( :(  See my midterms next week, post so long. I needed closure for these few events to put the heart at ease. mm yeah.

/edit: onesevenpointtwofivedammit

And i've been getting them butterflies lately - eeyer. 


Thank you for trusting me. I just wish I could tell the world so they'd 
(if not fully, at least attempt to) understand what you're going through.

Vanities are only charity
And she makes donations at the Tiffany's.


No comments: