Saturday, October 10, 2009

` of ribs and sharks fin and good company & ten minutes early

I
Need 
A
New
Eyeliner.


Period.

So I went for L che's big day. It was like a mini reunion of all the uhm family friends thingamajig of like eight to 12 years ago? Yeahhhh. And everyone goes "When's your turn?", when in fact, i'm not the next one in line. You see there's Teri, Maki, Kiki, Jobos, Jo and very many more - my point is, just not me. Can? Just that they weren't present today - so fml. The people I saw today - omgsh pls shoot me - thanks. Yeah. Oh and Evie's back from UQ. So fast! I remember her just leaving only! All the people I met at the washroom!! Saw XiaoWen today too *pinch cheeks*.

Me, XiaoWen, her Mom
After a few questions
So how old are you now?
Seven!
No, actually she's turning five only.
Really, you're seven?
Yes i'm seven!!! :) :D
*her mom shakes head in dismay.

How not to pinch cheeks please! I remember her not being able to speak English at all, last time! hmmm.

Now i'll never forget this event, will I? And who says he's good looking! I gained weight and well, so has he!! *snubs. :) LOL. Days of not wanting to say hi to random Canadians. Gee S.

Oh and me wore diamond ring - I love wearing these stuff to dinners. I hope it gets stuck on my finger cos my finger's so fat, so i'll never have to take it off. o.0 Sister wore pearl necklace and I teased her saying that she'd better make sure it stayed on her neck, cos if it didn't, by the end of the night she'd find her neck hanging of something else. Yes. Days of dressups and dolls and reminisince of how Jobo, Leo, Teri, Mel (apparently in Vegas now) and Tricia used to be my idols cos they were in high school and I was like what, nine, or ten? Yeah. And I swear I never forgot the time one of them wrote an entire letter to read from, to scold a boy. Yes. Well, Mark's tall, but not dark as specified by Leo (at the age of 14!) and such; and this is gonna be the last time he's gonna have the upper hand, quoting T. Yesssssssssssh. SERIOUS (pronounced seh-rai-yers) and the "omg high fiveeee" moments - Omg. I was eight. Was. Overnight, i'm old, and yeah. Well, we'll see each other next September la hor.

Which reminds me of one of the years where we dressed up all our dads as Ms America, Ms India and such, with balloons as fake boobs. OMG WE WERE YOUNGER. *faints* Oh and they had to go through re-constructive surgery to fix their boobs cos the balloons popped - ahhhhh. Now this is news.

Oh and Happy Birthday Boyf! :D Sayang bangat and i'm glad you liked itttt :)

Hmmm... Also I have this bulging tummy, which dad says "looks just fine!" even when I don't suck in. hmph. Damn shy ok; men, sometimes. Le sigh. I actually came online to blog about something. I can't remember what - so I guess this is it. Till I use my own comp and upload pictures.

Yeah. The little red dress.

No comments: