Thursday, February 26, 2009

` who am I to disagree

Japanese English

YAY. Exams are over, for now.

Not so fast Michelle, calm down. Remember all the assignments that are dueeeee?
Sheesh.

Potong.

Ohohoh. It was my blog's first birthday five days agooo. Who would've guessed I would've stuck it out this long.

Hello people, since all (most) of you have Nuffnang, I'm assuming that you're making the kaching-ching $$ out of it. So i'm going to add it to my blog. You see, if you all read my blog, please click click the ads (I don't even know how it works la. Haven't even put it on my layout, but yeah). If you don't read my blog regularly, just come and click click even if you don't wanna read what I have to say about the weather, the trees and the bees outside my window etc etc. Conclusion: Just click click banyak banyak so I can make some side income to cushion all the money I spend eating dim sum buying birthday presents and eating uh... "surprise birthday" dinners. Then you know la, the economic downturn and all, so we all could use some extra shopping spending money, cos everywhere you turn, there's sale, kan? So you click click for me and uh i'll click click for you? Please and thank you. I love you TOO! hahaha.

Bimbo much?

JUST CLICK MY ADS LAH THEN I WON'T BE SO BISING.

okay. Now i'll go try figure out how i'm going to uhm,... add that thing to my blog.

But remember. Click click click okay! :)

No. Seriously, I'll be good till Christmas.
Really...

Well at least i'll try la?

Exams are over so i'm a bit hyper.

People.
7.30 AM ON SATURDAY MORNING
DON'T FORGET OKAY! :)
Don't forget to click click also!



WA DIU I DAMN GEK NOW.
k bai

1 comment: