Friday, February 27, 2009

` miss you nights

Day after exam marked freedom for Michelle despite the piling assignments. I planned to wake up early to get some work done before I spent my day out, but not THAT EARLY. I woke up at 2.30am. Why? Because it was storming outside.

This is an absolutely mild illustration of the scenario outside my window last night.
Picture courtesy to google

Since it was raining pigs and cows last night, the temperature of my room was naturally (literally) colder. It was so cold, it brought back disturbing memories. I slipped on a pair of long sweat pants, socks, another shirt on top, and a thick jumper before going back to hide under my comforter. Apparently it wasn't enough. If you know me, you know how I just can't tahan cold, right? So I tried to 'weather the storm' by turning the air con to 26 degrees; after all, I've already packed on the extra layers. Two minutes later, I knew it was too much to bear. So I ran out to the living room to sleep. Yes, in my long sweat pants, socks, extra shirt and jumper, with no air conditioning or fan, for any circulation of whatsoever. Pathetic much? Yeah. Nevermind. I made it all up. I had uhm. Awesome lunch, tantalizing ice-cream, better stationery shopping, and funkalicious manicure spa.




Okay. I just finished minutes. PEOPLE PRINT MINUTES FOR 7.30AM TOMORROW. JOSHUA YOU BETTER PAY ME. YAH AS IF ANYONE'S GONNA SEE THIS SO LATE. :( waaaaaa..

No comments: