Tuesday, February 24, 2009

` you belong to me

I know I can be really square when it comes to music that plays over the radio but seriously, there's this one song - The Show, by Lenka, that is immensely appealing. Her voice's utterly melodious. *geli. But I think comel (cute) would do better as a description, pertaining her voice. Okay. Half of you would have heard it and loved it, while the other half of you would've prolly hated it. Either way, all of you would've already heard it. See. Why am I so un-updated with the current music/movies/news? Oh right. I don't have astro. hahaha. Then again, most of the "now" music's really shit. So forget it. I'm contented. Don't get me wrong. I just like to whine most of the time sometimes.

So you see, in the beginning, God made the twins. No not those two notorious Chinese boys. The other mischievous ones, that came along before them. But somehow or rather, we celebrate birthdays for one at a time. At least for the last two, I think. I can't really remember. So anyway, I was looking for a picture with both of then init, but I had to go through more that 10,000 photos (WHAT?!?) in my iPhoto (YES I'M SERIOUS, and only after I deleted at least 2,000 already), and I ask why my computer is so slow. I surprise myself. So after getting tired of looking, I settled for this la.

Spot 'em twins. :)
Shit was I that fat ar? Why no one tell me?
Oh right. I'm still so fat. =_= Le sigh.

Anyway, last year (i think), we celebrated Karisha's birthday. Why again, wasn't Karina there? I can't exactly remember. Maybe she was home. hmm. I think Ivy organized this one. Was it? I really can't remember. I just happened to stumble upon this picture when I was looking for pictures of all of us.

Last week (or last last week or something like that), it was Karina's surprise birthday party. The boyf was busy busy trying to plan something, and the number of times he changed his mind about the venue, I could've sworn that on the night of the party, he'd have a few people waiting at Souled Out, another few at Jaya 33 and so on. Haha. Anyway, less talk, more pics. Karina's surprise (yes we waited real too long for her to come.) was at Fronterra. I hope I got it right, though. Nigel doesn't have time management skills. *cough. And the food was well, Mexican. Go figure. OH BUT THE CAJUN FISH AND CHIPS WERE AWESOME, THANKS MARC =D


Pictures from Karina's birthday's uploaded on this flickr account I recently set up, okay? AND WHY CAN UPLOAD SO FEW ONLY, I don't know. Apparently I used up like 33% of my monthly storage space already. Wa. :( Does anyone know how to make the size of all the pictures I wanna upload smaller? Like in masses! I don't wanna individually open the files in Photoshop and re save them in smaller sizes. So mafan! :(

I'm starting to feel lazy about typing. So anyway, the pictures from the Masquerade... will... be... posted up... sooon.. You know la... Blogger only so fast. hahaha. Sorry ya. :) *peace. I'm so lazy to talk about the Masquerade Party. It was quite fun I guess OH BUT THE KUEY TEOW SOUP WAS THE AWESOMENESS. :) Why must I always put good food in capital letters? I think I only remember food, like Godpa said. hahaha.


*click for larger view

So anyway, before I go study for my MID TERMS, I will leave you all with a very disturbing picture of when we all used to have shortER hair. I mean, our hair's not long now, but it's definitely longER, yeah? haha. The things we go through in life. This one must have been mid-teen crisis.



But what's more disturbing,
is this.

Ladies running around in little cloth, holding firearms.
Feisty much?
BUT it's so irritating that they all wear the same thing. =_=



Goodnight!
:)


p/s: I just realised my web counter advertises for "India Singles". I haven't clicked it though, don't want to know what I could find there. Hmmmm. hahahahahah.

No comments: