Saturday, February 28, 2009

` miles to go

Someone please teach me how to use the "liquify" tool in Photoshop please! I'm not obsessed with looking thin like one of those uh skinny bitches but yeah la. See my new profile picture my face so round. Yes I know my face naturally round but wahsai that one really over do the roundness. :( :( I that round ke? Don't ask me to take that picture down cos it's so pink-ed up, it matches my blog colour theme (which I uh didn't realise I had, to start with). Eh. Don't get me wrong. I don't really care about how I look, I don't. I just like to whine and wanna look thinner but I refuse to put in enough (if not even any) effort. Why Michelle, why? But it's quite hard not wanting to be one of those skinny bitches la right? And I don't imply that if you're skinny, that you're a bitch. It's just a term for well, not-so-thin people like me to, well, term, skinniER people. Haha. Stupid boutique clothes all so smalllllllllll. Peps! Seriously, all this media and the power of it just amazes me. I never thought that I'd come to a day where I would admit to wanting to becoming one of those SBs. I'm just gonna go on ranting so yeah. Better stop about the SBs here.

Courtesy to Google.

I damn unfit.

Run, no, jog, no WALK ALSO TIRED. hahahaha. The poor adults were either momentarily traumatized or indefinitely scarred for life by the amount of noise we were making. Sigh. But there was so many of us. It's quite hard trying to retain restriction when there's just one of us. Nearly twenty of us? Drama wama. EH JO-ANN, you don't complain okay. 7.30am but we got us Ikeaaaa.

Kathlyn won't jog la. She'll just ballet here way through.
*snorts*

Eh why everyone has stamina of some sort?
Oh Mikey was the best. Teman me uh. walk?
Back pain kononnya.

Jenny Hong's soya bean with them while Joshua kept going "my car is just there la" *clicks car control. -Five minutes later, it's still the same scenario. His car was nearly where Marc's car was. Waste my energy and effort walking there only. But I forgive you. Cos I must put up with you with the balance of my entire life and that's a very LONG time. Oh and IKEA breakfast, baby. Oh. Not forgetting Marc's car farting a big one into Pat's car. Lol. =_=

"huan ying huan ying, hello good morning! Welcome welcome!"
*waves and bows*

Not forgetting our very uneventful shopping
EH STAMARIA YOU TOO MUCH OKAY.


Then now it's food poisoning, AGAIN.


EH I WAITING FOR YOU TWO TO COME PICK ME I FINISH ONE WHOLE POST ALREADY. 9.30pm ALREADY LA AUNTY *Yawns.


Our all time favourite,
"what you wearing ar?"

Like seriously, must call just to askkkk hahaha.

Pictures tomorrow! :)
(or later before we hit the sacks)

Ps. Masquerade pics are HERE. Someone please tag all the photos?
THANKS YA. :) kiss you.*blech

No comments: