Monday, February 09, 2009

` second in line

Some photos I randomly picked since I suddenly realized I could put them in like collage looking things. haha. Damn easy. I'm so lazy to upload one by one man.

Here's some (or most) of the pictures from Mikey's birthday last week (was it?), at Hartamas.

Laura and I were early (as usual) *cough*. Fine. I think we were only early/on-time because Shawn picked us up. So there we go. We were at HSC early. Wait! Before that, while on the way there, we realised that we had forgotten to buy a freaking cake (blunder #1). Shawn and Logan were nice enough to offer to take us back, but yeah. It's k la. We were already there, anyway. Upon getting there, I realised that I left his present (that we bought earlier that morning) at home (blunder #2). Since we were early, we decided to buy the cake from there. You see, Dessert's Bar was right outside Fridays, in HSC , so we decided to buy the cake (oh-my-freaking-big-time-blunder #3). They made an ugly cake that we paid for at the cashier. In the end, they compromised and gave us a new cake (so I will not bad mouth them and say don't make cake purchases at Dessert's Bar at HSC *hint hint) *shudders. I seriously think that Mikey has this thing with birthday cakes. Last year we bought him a cake, the people at Secret Recipe screwed it up too. Aih. You and cake just not meant to be.


I don't think the girls were planning to let you forget how old you were turning. Haha. Twenty big fat candles on that little cake. Heh.

Click to enlarge

Haha. On top, I added "Read ** below" cos this is a must-hear/must-know. At Fridays, it is second-nature for them to go and sing all those funky birthday chants and all; finally, the waiters will make you stand on the chair, then give a "speech" right? So they put Mikey up there, then (BIGGEST BLUNDER OF THE NIGHT AHEAD!) they asked him to drink the ketchup from the bottle that he was holding as his pretend mike. Omgsh. These things are not the things you ask a YR grad to do cos they'd just do it. Straight away, Mikey put the ketchup bottle into his mouth and all the waiter's eyes (as good as) popped outta their heads. Poor thing. The fella who asked Mike to do it grabbed the bottle and started wiping it. haha. But seriously, here's a heads up. I don't think the bottles are uncontaminated. *shrugs. Thank goodness I don't take ketchup. Aih Mikey, now I won't go to Fridays anymore. =_= Dirty Fellows.

Note to self: Fridays with these people means a whole group of crazy nuts chanting (more like yelling) together with the waiters. Not so good. People stare. hahaha.



I have no idea what got into me when I decided to wear those reindeer antlers man.
Christmas spirit, maybe? haha.



Okay. Till I decide to upload the pics from my other cameras. haha. Bye babies!

ps. I finally found his A|X cap, 'cept that it's a bit too late. Oh wells. Peace, yo! Happy chap goh meh!

No comments: