Sunday, February 15, 2009

` shots for the season

Valentines much? :)

Ping Pong's the way to go.

Look what I managed to grab from our NYE gathering. heh.


And yes, I reverted back to my original layout.
Less nuisanse. :)

You're telling me i'm about to win first prize.
Spanish eyes, tequila shots, port wine, KARAOKE and driving home in good shape.

I finally gagged at five in the morning,
after three hours of uncomfortable and cautious sleep.

Feels a whole LOT better.
Thanks for trusting me to drive :)

Just couldn't wake up for church this morning.
I'll see you at six :)

Oh I forgot to add that we started Valentine's day by singing at a wedding
for this pretty lady who refused to walk down the aisle,
till we had to replay the wedding march for her to finally decide to enter.
It was pretty hilarious, actually. heh. Everyone was worried and all
And after the service, the newly weds took some time before they finally
decided to walk out, accompanied by the wedding march.

I'm just being bimbotic about it.
You only get married once, so obviously they were trying to savour the moment la.
heh. :)

And ang paos,
then pan mee + crazy drink.

=_=

Couldn't have had a better day,
`ms. Curiosity

Confucius say "Man who go to bed with itchy backside, wake up with smelly finger"
*in Chinese tone by Marc*

No comments: