Wednesday, January 14, 2009

` Mr. Postman

First of all, Happy Belated New Year. Yes. I am late. Oh well. I don't think anyone really reads this blog but yes. It's good to keep track of good and bad times alike. 2008 had it's fair share of ups and downs, good and bad times, in the similar manner. There were moments I would never change, if I were given a chance; at variance, there were moments I wish I could've taken back. Friendship has an altogether meaning now. Who would've known the essence of that one thing that brought us together to be friends, would also be the one which had the power to severe all ties? Well, in my book, anyway. Sometimes life hands you two choices, and either way you hurt someone. Life's a bitch, like that, but that's life. Nothing I say or no amount of cuss words I can say will change it, so let me embrace this year with the hope, prospects and dreams that you have blessed me with. Thank you. Nuff said.









Pictures are not in chronological order.
And yes, I have all the other pics, I will upload them. Someday?

Merry New Year, folks!

I'm enjoying the new year, so far.



Love much.