Sunday, December 21, 2008

` shopping bag of excuses

haha.

Everyone's back from Australia. Haven't had time to meet up with most, though. Sorry for skipping all the dinners, yumcha sessions, lunches, outings and occasions to well, meet up. Just give me a week more. I promise i'll try my best-est to make time for you all? Then again, you guys will be here till February, so no rush, right? I'm sure in between now and then, i'll find, well, time. Right? Well, yes i'll try so shush already. It can be a pain to be constantly kept on your toes. Literally. My toes are sore. But, I love my new heels. Beats the M&S pair I originally wanted, anytime, in terms of comfort, that is. :) haha. As a matter of fact, besides the absence of the gem studded star (that I liked and mom didn't), it was all pretty similar. Since my shopping for Christmas (not really Christmas, but yes, shopping) started, the best purchases I have made must be the heels, the iPod nano covers (5 colours okay!) and the DP clutch. I mean, the rest have been awesome, but I still need time to wear them. I've got a long day ahead, tomorrow. I'm bringing my sleeping bag :) Anyway, lazy to upload all the pics, especially those from prac. Random pics from yesterday and today. Oh and today was an absofreakinglutely long bojangle forest day. Sigh. So tiring. Yes, and I chose today to blog. I'm quite a bright bulb. This year doesn't feel like Christmas. But if I hit the right, button, it might actually be better than Christmas. Right now, i'm just plain tired. I need a kickstart and I can't wait for the 28th before it all happens now, can I? Cos by then, it'd be over! Gee. Oh and JoAnn came back from Korea with an entire box-full of food (which was there the whole day but I only found out at about 4pm?) but I especially enjoyed the seaweed, thank you JoAnn. You know what feels good? When you're preparing for a performance, when you're scared shitless, seriously, and all you do is mumble a short plea, and you hit the right note, keep the right beat, get that extra breath to hold the tune, and you feel like the crowd doesn't matter anymore. God, that feeling, is just ... awesome. And that peace? Only through Him. Thank you, God, for keeping me sane in this insane world.


omgsh. heels and rain = walking disaster.
Luckily I had an island to myself, which turned out to be a disaster as my bin kept moving forward and I was just plain constrained by my absolutely tiny 1foot diameter island. Bloody jumping frogs.





Thank you everyone who helped in one way or another, today.




Night :)

Have a blessed Christmas ahead.

No comments: