Tuesday, December 02, 2008

` miracles happen

I'm really no big fan of reviewing movies, telling people what's nice or not to watch, or anything at all. But seriously you guys, watch this movie! haha. It's a really good movie on relationships and marriage. Then again, i'm really not up and hopping with all the current movies. Maybe everyone (but me) has already watched it. But come on you guys! I have no time for movies. No interest, some times. But this this this movie, is really nice. I liked the 'make a list' thingamajig. It's very real that we take a lot of things for granted, just because things, or people are constantly readily available, all at our disposal. In today's society, we're pressured by keeping up with the speed of things, we forget to keep our lives in reality check. We're very often (at least I am, don't know about everyone else) caught up with school work, this work, just hanging out, and chasing after due dates that we forget that friendships and relationships need the occasional nourishing, refreshing and nudging. Hey I haven't neglected any one of you, right? haha. Just a thought. Alright, brace yourself for some mind blowing, insensate ramblings. You might just want to stop right here. :) And if you were wondering, yes, I'm on a blogroll. Hence, the consistent (or so I think) updates.



Anyway, for those of you who have been bewildered and disturbed with the fact that I hadn't watched Transformers, I finally did! Now, now, calm down. No big hooha! Well, it was about time, and I chose the most uncanny time to watch it. The day I woke up early to study for my finals. Yes, I woke up at 9am, to watch Transformers (just like I spent an hour looking painstakingly for the M&S heels on their catalogues, just before another exam. haha.). Distractions (!) , people! What am I saying? I need to get a grip on my life. haha. Yes. Nevertheless, I admit it was a real good movie. What was I thinking when I said there was no need to watch it? So I can finally return all your DVDs :) haha.


Well, remember I said I got a new dog? Jack Russell. I said I was gonna upload a picture of the dude right? Here it is. I like the dog, cos as I said, it walks funny and it makes me happy. Seeing it gives me a good start to my day and somehow or rather, I feel so much better after I see it. Even if i've had one helluva day, seeing Prince (that's his name, btw) makes all the anxiety go away. What say you? :)


Babe! Remember this clown? haha. I just found the picture.
(which I unintentionally made sad, hence the face)



A friend asked me, "why do you paint your nails? Why do girls paint their nails?" Well girls, I don't know about you, but it is very therapeutic for me. I can be stressed, deranged, psychopathic and cranky, but let me sit down and paint my nails, and my whole world just falls right back into place. (Shows just how much more deranged I am, huh?) haha. For instance, when I'm stressed out right before my exams, I paint my nails. When i'm upset, I paint my nails. Oh and a friend once told me, the colour we choose to paint our nails reflect very much on our emotions and feelings. I couldn't have put it better. Take the picture above, for example. That was Dark purple, right before exam, and stress was the mood. Go figure. As for guys who paint their nails? Well, there are many sides to that story la yeah? haha.




Btw, for those who are looking on buying an iPod, there's this new official Apple Malaysia Online Store. It's a whole lot easier to relate, in terms of pricing, cos it's all in Ringgit (finally). They have this awesome engraving and wrapping service, plus shipping thing going on, which is sucha steal (i think la). Shipping is free if you purchase over RM250. Oh come on, you don't really expect to get anything there for very cheap prices, do you? Anyway, other than that engraving thing, I think i'd stick to purchasing Apple things from stores, just cos I prefer it that way.


Yeah I know, I know. There isn't any connection between all the paragraphs. Just random thoughts I decided to put down. That's all :)


So, I finished all the major obstacles to my holidays papers today. It's a good thing, right? :) yums. Freedom hasn't tasted this awesome, in a long time. I promise i'll try to stop procrastinating next year. One month to go and it'll be a new year. How did you spend your new year 2008? How are you gonna usher in the challenges, prosperity and love 2009 holds?


Anyway, I haven't been like all poser for some time now. So I decided to mess around with my webcam today, and took like 2134567786543 pictures. :) haha. Random? I know. But i'm in such a good mood, potentially nothing can change it. Not yet, at least. Alright. byeee :)






p/s: Sorry no Chinese words today. haha. And congrats if you got this far.

No comments: