Thursday, December 04, 2008

` variety - the spice of life

Variety - the spice of life
So is chili, baby. So is chili. I remember the torment I went through when I couldn't find proper chili in Australia. Bloody bullocks. Maybe I didn't try the right stores, but heck, I asked at every restaurant/fast-food joint and everything. Until I finally come to a nice quaint store, owned by Koreans. I saw chili flakes behind the counter and I quickly inquired, shook away on my pasta and sat down happily, while the Koreans thought I was somewhat insane. But seriously, no chili = can die. Lol. I didn't know I had such a craving for it, till then. Sigh. Anyway, back to the Korean Chili Flakes. They weren't like other Australian chili sauces which were sweet, neither were they spicy. Argh. The agony. Well, that's the closest I got to chili while I was there. Lol. Random? I know. Just thought of the importance of chili in my life, cos I just had uber spicy Ramen and it just made my day, yo! :) I like like like Korean food. Well, the spicy part, at least. I even like Korean soap operas/dramas. And I think 'em Korean boys are pretty off-the-hook-ly good looking. *mmmmm... But I still try to stay away from Kimchi for as much as I can. *shivers


Lo and behold, my first Korean obsession - So Ji Sub, who acted in "Sorry, I love you", which was recently aired on 8tv, four years after it was released. hahaha. okay BYE.

Oh wait. Before I go, I extracted this from wikipedia

Career

So Ji Sub started out his career as a model. Before taking up acting, he was also an accomplished swimmer, having won medals in the national level. In the late 90s, he first played small parts such as in "Model". In 2002, his first large role was in Glass Slippers, where he played a gangster who falls in love with the main female character. In 2005, he starred in the immensely popular drama, "I'm Sorry, I Love You", which garnered him many awards and drew attention all over Asia. Unfortunately, his career was interrupted by service in the Korean military, which he completed in 27 April 2007.

Facts

  • Name: So Ji Sub
  • Date of birth: November 4, 1977
  • Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea
  • Schools: Kwangsung Middle School, Kwangsung High school, Korea National University of Phyiscal Education, Chung Woon University (majored in Broadcasting & Acting)
  • Horoscope: Scorpio
  • Height: 182cm
  • Weight: 70 kg
  • Blood type: O
  • Interest: All kinds of sports & excercise
  • Specialty: Swimming (Medalist on National athletic meet)
hahaha. Sigh... Lifeless.

No comments: