Monday, December 01, 2008

` guess who's back, yo!

Hello, world.

Guess who's back, yo! I love the Australian holidays, cos them bundle them Malaysians back home, and we see familiar faces :)


For instance, ms. Grumpy-bob-head Karina, and mr. Potbelly Niggy Nigel.
Yes I look like shit, but it's the thought that counts, right? Right? No? :( okay. Well then just bear with it k? LOL.
Nigel, the moment I walked into the lift that morning, I could smell you.
hahahaha. I knew you were there. And there you were. :)


This' what we call tough love.
After all those times. :) haha.
Well, Joshua doesn't look the happiest in this picture. =_=


And of course our all-time-favourite, shameless Shamus. Our Sydney tour guide.
haha. Luckily, he doesn't have my blog addy. Not yet, not anytime soon.
Hopefully. haha. He was a good surprise for a good Sunday morning.
He just popped up and I asked the stupidest question *tired la okay!*
"SHAMUSSSS. Where you came frommmm? *Grinssss"
"uhm.... Australia???!?"


Oh btw, that's the picture of fried ice cream at the SS2 pasar malam.
*shruggs* super dirty man, pasar malams.
But, the food, is another thingggg. You see, i'm happy when i'm fed.
(after whining for about... two hours, throughout some movie. What was it again?)
haha. I know this one damn late. And I lazy to post other PasarMalam pics. LOl.


Sucha pretty bike.
I know this' so random, but yeah. I cannot tahan Ducatis.
Did I mention that I went to the condo outside my housing area, and there was one? I just stood there for like five minutes staring at it. And, and and,,,, the owner right,,, takes good care of it,,,, it was so clean,,,, . Well, either that, or it was brand new and sitting there for show. haha.
They make me weak in the knees.


Okay. Study time. Bye yoooo!


好想好想念你哦!子怕自己愛上你。
可能的一回事嗎?


I just found out my Mac can time in Chinese, yo! So, bear with me for the next few posts k? Cos I am very much fascinated with it. :) oh and sorry if I make mistakes with my Mandarin k? Unless it's fatalistic, let it be la k? My Chinese karat d. :)

I'm in a very good mood, now that I got it all sorted out. :)


No comments: