Saturday, November 29, 2008

` happenstance


I tell you, exams, they get on my nerves.

Had lunch with Aisyah, Intan and Eileen to calm my nerves down.
Thank goodness for O`Briens' booster drink. *yumm.

Anyway, don't get me started with my thinking skills anymore.
I have concluded that I don't learn anything that way.

Based on my carry marks, I think hope I'm gonna pass it.
At least.
haha. Since when was I ever contented with just passing?
Since I saw the paper just now. Flaws flaws flaws. All yours :)

I was pretty damned depressed after the second paper la.
Then I came home to my new a bit crazy puppy/dog.
Jack Russell, they call it?
Anyway it's so damn cute I just wanna pinch it.

It walks funny, yelps funny, and makes me happy.
I'll upload a picture soon.
Oh and it's called Prince.
I'm contemplating if I should bathe it and dirty myself.

*thinks*
Nah... I have some party to go to later.
Doggy can stand being smelly for another day week or so?

=_='

Shit. Procrastinate.
Okay, i'm gonna go back to studying.

Do you remember? I do...

I think life is as much as we make of it. Half empty, or half full.

For you,
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

Margaret Mitchell

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.

Bye.

Can't wait for next weekend.

No comments: