Saturday, June 07, 2008

` withering heights

Evidently, the so-called "problem" I thought I had with my streamyx was nothing more than a mere figment of my far-from-wild imagination. So, i'm back! :)


I know dah terlambat. =_=
This was Kev and I before he left for the land of stripes and stars. hoho.
America btw.
Two weeks ago, was it? Just found this pic.


On a random note,

Des says: (10:42:16 PM)
even though I smell good

Des says: (10:42:21 PM)
you don't want to take the chance

Des says: (10:42:29 PM)
I might have just pang sai-ed

` m i c h e l l e says: (10:42:33 PM)
eeew.

Des says: (10:42:36 PM)
lol

Des says: (10:42:48 PM)
I have developed a slight lactose intolerance

Des says: (10:42:53 PM)
damn sad

Des says: (10:43:03 PM)
cannot drink too much milk otherwise lau sai like mad

` m i c h e l l e says: (10:43:10 PM)
...

` m i c h e l l e says: (10:43:19 PM)
TOO MUCH DETAILS

Des says: (10:43:24 PM)
how bout you??

` m i c h e l l e says: (10:43:40 PM)
good. good. :)

Des says: (10:43:40 PM)
have you developed any terrible medical conditions?



Why. Why me? ...


On a lighter note, I finally got some of the stuff I need for AUSTRALIA, namely long johns, gloves and shades. Oh yeah. shades are supposed to be for the insanely sun-filled skies we have (in Malaysia) on usual days. It's been so cloudy and gloomy lately, with the rain storming down as if the heavens were upset (which I'm sure they are) with the way we're treating Mother Nature.


Are you (or I) doing anything to help the situation or are we becoming part of the problem? Do you throw stuff out of your car windows? Do you use deodorant? Do you use the air-con? Do you drive? Do you use plastic bags? Do you recycle? Die la. I'm feeling so green about this whole going green issue.


oh yeah. My Miss Selfridge shades. :)
Thanks Mom!
Sorry Mom.


Btw Iv, I know you pop by my blog once in a while. If you see this, sorry I didn't come back as planned! I got kinda caught up. Tty the next time you come online? Was going to SMS you but I pokai, no credit. *peace* Plus you so far la boss. heh


Okay. So lazy to type already. Lazy to upload pictures and all. Can't wait to go back to school. Oh and yes. Can't wait for the coming weekend. Holiday with the utmost sane *cough* people in the world. Yes la.


From my absolutely joy-filled world.

:)


R, there are reasons for the vast availability of technology. Online social networks like FB and Friendster will do just the trick. Won't it? *goyang kepala from right to left*

No comments: