Wednesday, June 11, 2008

` you and I both


G
ood old times



Note: Pictures are not uploaded in chronological order.


Small Talk: Just a couple of days ago, M dropped by to pick some stuff up. "Your house is (fill in word of choice here) but your scanner is (I beg to differ with the word he used)." Just a thought.


Last weekend, Daddy came back from his weekend at Melaka. He decided to take us to have Japanese dinner (without knowledge that I had SIX or more Big Apple Doughnuts beforehand). *groans* I can eat a whole lot, but not THAT much. *sobs* Skipping to the fun part of that night, we went to visit Che che J and Kor Kor B. At the same time, we got to visit baby J! *grins*



Che che prepared her cupcakes as usual. :)


I like!
Can't wait for you to grow up.
Che n Kor said that you're gonna go "clubbing" with me k!
('cept that i'd be an old fart by then)




Haagen Dazs Fondue
with mommy and Beatrice.




So random.



One of a kind.
How often do you find boys clinging on to each other?
Point proven. :)



Mom said that since i've never really seen live chickens, the ones at Marche would have to do the job. They looked pretty real and alive! hoho. Btw, I used to have chickens running around in my back garden! It was pretty amusing. I also had birds, turkeys and all sorts. Funny how the authorities never got to checking up on us back then. Haha. I really couldn't stand that damned turkey. It goes "Gobble Gobble" at least a zillion times a day. Oh yes. Hamsters, dogs and.. and.. I'm sure there was more. I'll add to the list soon. :)


By the way, my puppies (or what's left of the whole jing bang) are growing up!
*gleams*




Alright. This' it for now. I need to sleep. I need to focus. I need to study. I need to pack. I need to knit. I need to buy some stuff. I need (the list goes on) ...




I need to stop forgetting.






No comments: