Thursday, June 05, 2008

` chasing pavements

Hey ho. :)

Yesterday night, I did the honours of succumbing to the ridiculous jam in plight of the last round of petrol at 1.92 ringgit/liter (before midnight). Apparently, I wasn’t the only clown in town who wanted to fill my tank. I’m sure you would’ve been as effected by the jam, if you were out at all.

Dad said that I didn't have to go through all the trouble and time to fill my tanks but I insisted. I mean, 78cents raise is so not at all amusing. Well, this situation was inevitable anyway. Everyone saw it coming. It was just a matter of time.

Prior to that, classmates and I took an awfully long walk (cos we took the wrong way) in the midst of our “need-for-coffee-shop-food” dilemma. Hoho. Mikey saw us walking and he laughed at me. *pfft* Of all days, we chose to wear black yesterday and the sun was cooking us alive, so to say. At least I feel fitter that Prav and Soon. Hoho.

The internet in my house has gone kaput (or it is malfunctioning for some indefinite reason). Thank goodness there isn’t any important research I’m supposed to do just yet. OH WAIT. THERE IS. *crap*

We went to KL Central during break today. Hey ho. No more driving for me. Petrol price has wiped us all out. Today, it is not about being able to afford a car, but being able to afford the soaring petrol prices (that mind you, will continue to increase).

My latest craze for craft is scrap booking, knitting, acrylic painting, cake decorating, cooking making accessories!

Won't be updating anytime soon cause you know why.

p.s. HAS ANY OF YOU GUYS SHOPPED FOR AUSTRALIA YET? *boo*

Till then.

Love love,
Michelle

No comments: