Wednesday, June 18, 2008

` no title today

Hello you little retards of my little retard world (referring to myself. Like duh). Nothing much has happened since the last time I posted. Unless you consider me getting trapped in a tiny lift with thirteen other people dramatic, life has been pretty mundane. Allow me to relate my little “trapped in a 'big-ass' lift with awesome air circulation with just a few people” story.

To begin with, the lift was less than half the freaking size of my freaking toilet. Not a big matter, not a big matter. It’s the lift of the new high-end (literally) condo outside my house. Yes. That one. We didn’t even exceed the weight limit or number of people limit. Surprising, I know. Many of you are probably mumbling under your breath that it was me who made the overload, right? Right? Kanasai okay.

Alright. I’m done ranting over it. Its was pretty darn fun to be stuck in the lift (for me). But pity the old uncle who really looked like he was suffocating and gonna pengsan. Btw, we were stuck in the lift for 35 minutes. Cool, I know. I was going to take out the PSP to entertain myself while awaiting help but people were just gonna think I was “mou yee hei”. So whatever. Just stood there. Heh.

We actually went up to the sixth floor (from ground floor) when the lift started rattling and shaking vigorously. Really. I’m not exaggerating. It was terrifying at first, cos I thought the lift door was going to open but it didn’t. Then slowly we started descending to the ground floor. My dad told us that cos he was outside the lift. Lol.


Overall Rating: 8/10
(two points were lost due to lack of air circulation)
Oh and blame the pic to the stupid Paint and no photoshop in college.
Ish. But cute righttt.

I'll blog about my class trip next. Not class trip but well about 2/3 of the class' trip.
Till then. Much love.

No comments: