Saturday, June 14, 2008

` more today than yesterday

I just got back from Perak. Since I have pretty much nothing substantial to post about, i'm just going to relate last week's events. No wait. No pictures of others so i'm just going to do my usual gibberish narrating of the ones with pictures.


One of my lunches in the week was spent at WIP (Work in Progress), Bangsar Shopping Centre. BSC is currently going under some "revamp project". Whatever. Doesn't affect me one bit. I'm lazy to post pictures of our food.



This is a picture of the place mat. It was pretty cool and I actually spent my time doing the crossword puzzle okay! Simple simple stuff. Except for one. You actually have to go to the toilet to the washroom to obtain the answers okay? Haha. To get into the washroom, you have to key in some funky password (which I think is absolutely unnecessary). Imagine if (you or) I were in an immense need of the toilet and you go there only to be greeted by a string of numbers and a locked door. LMAO. Yeah. Thank you for lunch? hoho. Oh and ROVER :)


(I can't remember what day)
Nigel picked me up from class to go have dinner. Ala, you complain once that I tak layan you kan? There. Dinner! hoho. Omgosh. You're leaving so soon! With a baby crib. haha. And you're going to Dubai first. *tsk tsk* It was funny how he tried using creamer packs to show me where Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Melb are located. Well, you had to be the odd one out right! o.0


I was actually going to capture a hilarious picture of Nigel but he was quick to react and posed all formally. You're so vain. Gosh! Oh by the way, he's Mr. Metro (from Metropolitan, Subang). Heh.

Other exciting events of that day was losing not only my English book but all the notes and docs in it that day! It was extremely vexing. I was about to tear my hair apart. Why?


The next day, I had to check
  • every toilet (I even asked all the cleaner ladies ok!)
  • HELP Desk
  • Admin
  • security office (that old uncle was so kind to help!)

Never you mind all that. They sent me from one corner to the other. Thank God, literally, I found all my stuff in the department office. Thank you, you kind soul who found my book!


On Thursday, my friends decided to go have some dinner, which was pretty darn surprising. Why? This group was usually the supper/last minute gang. They always call at 10pm and say wanna meet up or mamak or yum cha. Whichever pleases them. With that, dinner was a bit... Different. However, in a good way.

Anyway D, if you see this, I can't believe you tak hadir la. You're the FFK King okay. *pfffft*

the schemers. *grins*
Laundry then Italiannese yeah?
Hoho.
"turn left! not so left! your left! not my left!"


Run Forrest, Run!
Run before Daryll steals all your mashed potatoes! *grrr*
"Look out there! -scoops-" =_=


Just when we thought they were sane. *tsk tsk*


Yes la. We were all so fascinated with the cups!
We were stacking the cups up nicely and taking pictures until the waiter nicely came and stood there and quietly giggled. Gosh. Then Daryll nicely said "oh we help you yeah! -grins". Budak kampung.


Don't you guys feel old already?
Of new and old phones. :)


Flip to "Stop Forrest Stop" if you want the waiters to come attend to your table. :)
Omgosh. Laura and Rafie ate so fast! We were only half way and they were done.
+_+


Clinton was the champion of the night. "Who's Jenny Gump?" =_= gosh.
Boy where did your childhood go?


Okay. I know my photo captions are shiz. I can't help it. Today I just feel like uploading pictures and talk less. I just realised my blogging patterns vary according to my mood. When I'm all worked up, I can go on ranting about nonsensical issues. My posts are lengthy and picture-less. Mind you, nonsensical to you but absolutely necessary to rant about, for me. Today I feel very beachy. _|_ Hence, more pictures than words. :) Bear with me or move on. Thanks.



Above is a picture of Rempits in the making.
Eh. We almost won. Almost. 0.o


Kawan baik saya. :)


Trying to "ban cute" (act cute) but failing miserably.
I meant him, of course. hoho.


When you run out of poses, just point up and go "oooooh..."


Overall, that night was pretty fun because we were oh so reflecting on how much fun (or not) we used to have in high school. Thing's we used to do. Troubles we used to cause ie. board hopping *cough*. Breaking rules. Breaking windows. Emo moments for no reason (omgsh Daryll still has the video of it. Omgsh.). Spot checks and what not. And then the split, where most of us went different ways. Funny how we met again. Good times. Good times. :) Have fun touring Euro? :) Still planning to see me off at the airport? hohoho. Kena con.



The night came to an awesome ending when L's jacket fell into the pond while all of us were ber-posing. Lazy to post all the pics.



Aisyah's back! hoho.

*********

Failing exams come with irresponsibility. Yes? Let me show you how it is easily attainable. :)

Yes la.

Oh and Shawn, thanks! PSP hohoho. :)

No comments: