Sunday, June 22, 2008

` if you fall

Finally got my hands on last weekends short "holiday" pictures. I have come to a conclusion that if I want any (at all) pictures from L, I must help myself. Our Imation thumbdrive has served us well, hasn't it? Lol. Anyway, i'm just going to upload pics of the place we stayed at.


The main bedroom.
Yummy eh?


If it wasn't for the TV, we'd be reading all of her (P's) books at 3am.
(inside joke)
I thought coming back at 2am was late. She thought it was early. =_=


The private Hot Spring Jacuzzi at the doorstep!



On the left of the jacuzzi, the deck. :)



Next up,


Happy Birthday Vanessa!

Flawless white handbaggg! :)




H
appy Birthday Marc!


Learn how to use your phone or pass it on! :)


Yesterday night, we had Nigels farewell party at home. Nigel, we'll meet once more before you leave aye? Gosh. I'm going to miss having someone to take in my temper the way you do. Blame the fluctuating hormones. Not me. Thank you for being the patient person you are. Always ready to lend a hand. I think you should get a big-ass alarm clock before you leave, though. You see, you won't have us to call you in the morning and yell "Nigel where are you? You're supposed to be here NOW". See, you'll have to learn how to set alarm clocks! Then, I won't have anyone to entertain me with nonsensical jokes and facts. Btw, you're an awesome bassist, you know? One and only, evergreen and awesome. Haha. I'll get you a present similar to the one you gave Marc, yeah? Hoho. Coco flavour! You never fail to turn up when some thing's gnawing at my heart. They say only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty. Glad to know I have that in you. I'll miss the fart face days. :)

Did you know, our initial plan was to make you cry when we sang that song. Can't believe it worked! We meant what we sang k. We had to change like a few words here and there just to suit the situation. After all, that's what friends are for right? haha.


"Your singing improved!"
"eh?"
"You don't sound like a baby farting anymore!!!"
" .... (secretly curses) .... Then what do I sound like?"
"A Woman!"
*kembang*


Here's wishing you all the best in all that you do, study hard and play hard *cough*. Go slow with the German Shepherds and think twice about the St. Bernard. Haha. You know we'll always be here for you, right?



We'll miss you Nigel Fatty!


You'll always have a soft spot in our hearts. :)


Contrary to the common belief, I'm the most normal of 'em all.
Hence, the picture above.
Josh looks like the Paul Frank monkay! =_=



Picture of the night.
Feels like it was just yesterday when we were playing butt ball in 1-1!


- the end -



Just found this random picture. :)
Night-full of JD Coke, Patchi Chocolates, Scrabble, Lots of fishballs, Nutella/Peanut butter crackers, Sparkling juice *cough*, Scrabble (loser drinks). Haha. Then ants and the vacuum cleaner the next morning. Amazing how we get into fixes like that. Lol.




So he was never the blue eyed boy (definitely not mine *kapooi*),
He is not the blue eyed boy.
He will never be the blue eyed boy.
Hence, the call for the no confidence vote.

It's about time someone found the hardihood to bring it up. Thank you.




Did I mention that I just uploaded my very own album in FB? Haha. First one k! Lol. Now, no one can laugh at me anymore! kekeke. Counter to your common belief, I have no idea how to use the freaking FB. It takes too much time and effort. Oh well. Classes again, tomorrow. How very exciting. :) Mid Valley, Sungei Wang and badminton. :) hoho.

No comments: