Sunday, June 29, 2008

` let me take you there



One presentation.


Two assignments.


Test.


All in the coming week.


Then after, I will be free to go (and come back for finals). *sulks*


And I still find the time to blog. =_=




Anyway, been shopping a bit lately. Okay. Maybe a little more than a bit. Hee. :) The highlight of all the things i've bought would definitely be the Marks & Spencer shoe i've been eying since last year. The glory of love. I bought the last pair! It definitely was fate. There was only one pair left so I bought it cos it was just my size. Shawn n Josh were whining like (please insert word here), and complaining. They just don't get how much i've wanted this pair of lovely babies! I've gone in and out of Marks & Spencer about 7 times trying the same pair, same size. Stalker-ish? I know. Boo ya. I got itttt! Woohoo. :) Awesome Blossom Magnosome. :) Persistence is all it takes. It WAS RM300. *bargain bargain* No more, bebeh. Now it's Michelle's!


Oh I've got to go get my assignment done.
No wait. I'm going for a party.
Oh...
Dear...
Uhm...
I should start now, shouldn't I?
OKAYYY. The end!


Oh! I'll go back for the other pair of shoes. I will. I know you'll still be there when I come back for you, babyyy. *kiss kiss*

Btw, Josh loves my shoe. He kissed it. Well nearly, at least. Hoho.

Laura, if you see this, I've got the Australia plug plug thing k. 2 three pin sockets and 2 two pin sockets. Awesome.


Okay okay. Bye bye! :)



Sungkai.

Next year it'll be the third year in a row. :)

ok bye.

I'm sucha liar.

I wanna blog more.

k bye.

I can feel Ms. D breathing down my conscience nw. :(

Bye.

:)

Blog before I leaveee!

Ps. Today was awesome. YR team of four years. Kudos!

k bye

Oh yea. Just found an old pic I edited.


Well said, eh?

k BYE

1 comment:

k3n1990 said...

HI MICHELLE!
HOW ARE YOU.
JP MISSES YOU :D