Saturday, May 17, 2008

` the story

I'm back! I'm alive! :) Yes, i'm only posting because i'm pretty tired of answering the "why don't you update your blog?" questions. I'm busy, people. Very busy. With what? My life. :) Details that need not be revealed.

I wouldn't actually say I was awfully busy per se, but that I was very preoccupied with the newest series of chick flicks, thanks to the one and only Ellie. Truth be told, I actually thought if I should have just watched an episode a day, --- or --- go on a GG roll. By the looks of it, I decided on the latter. The awesome, magnificent, thriller-fying GG roll! GG being Gossip Girl. *bimbo giggles continued by eye rolling effects*

So sue me! I won't say I regret it because I had fun. :) Awh man. Ellie I can't wait for the other episodes. So anyway on a little more painful note, I won't be able to make it for the training camp cos I'll be having my mids. (please insert mega eye rolling effects here) Oh yeah. Mids were the reason why i decided to go on the GG roll. I would have just yielded to temptation to watch GG in between my *cough* effort *cough* to prepare for my mids. Look. I'm honest. I give in very easily. You know me, you know that.

Anyhow, I apologize if my blog posts are repetitive. Repetition starts here. Most of my songs have their little stories behind it. :) "Dancing in the closet". Remember this one, L? Then there was the secondhand serenade phase. haha. The newest one would be "you want a perfect girl and i'm not what you expect". Music brings me bliss! Can you see "b-l-i-s-s" written across my face when I have music? Yes. ah....

To my (and a few others) absolute dismay, we won't be here for Cheer 2008! I was so excited, yet again. Only to find out that I'd be missing it, yet again. Sigh. Great. Going to Australia for an awesome & mind-blowing experience (which mind you, i've been waiting for, over the last six years or so), missing one two events already. *exhales* It's worth it. It's worth it. It's worth it. It is. *gleams*
I can't wait.

Just a few days ago, I felt very much in the mood to take pictures with a proper camera, without flash. Found the perfect specimens. A tee bit blur though. I'm happy with them nonetheless.


Happy 18th Aunty. You're not only legal but older. :)
Sorry my post a bit late. *peace* At least you had Basil fun. :)
Now I have a driver. :) Awesome! *cough cough*
p/s: we both know what your favourite colour is. HAHAHAHA.


Thanks for buying me more choki-choki. *hint hint*
Finally, another person who has a wonderful sense for music.
Hotel song!


Eileen didn't let me take pictures of her. *pouts*


The guys came by later to surprise SY with a birthday cake. :)
Not going to post their pictures up. Later they sensitive pulak. *cough*
"I ce"






you fascinate me.






Alright. I've got freshly baked chocolate muffins calling my name. Gotta run. :)
I love you.





What happens once every minute, twice every moment and never in a thousand years? :)

No comments: