Sunday, May 18, 2008

` it`ll be alright


I had an amazing bonding session with L and Mr. Heng this morning despite the fact we were broke and pokai like mad. :) Oh well. Before that, L and I had Mikey's mom's Pork curry and bread. Oh.my.gosh. Everyone, please say "heavenly" with me. :)

Anyway, sampan loving you two okay. :) *hint - shit green - grins*

During youth today, we discussed commitments and challenges. I'd say today was one of the best sessions yet. Kudos Marc! You and I know I never send flying compliments! Please don't kembang. *tsk tsk* Coincidentally, Ellie, Rach, Laura and I turned up in church "pretty in pink". Haha. I can't believe i'm going to miss the training camp cos I have mids. What is wrong with the world!? I'm going to miss the pond and the "baptism" time that those kids will never expect! Anyone up to jumping off the upper deck, again? :) I miss times like that. I'm going to miss this. :(

L, wish you didn't tell me the story. Really.

Anyway, my rambling starts here. Stop reading if you want.

I think that these f***tards who rape (anyone at all) deserve to die, if convicted with proof (what more if they effing admit), of course. Why should they be allowed to appeal in court? I don't care about human rights now. Don't talk about "saya dah insaf ni" because you should have thought of the effing consequences way before you decided to lay one effing finger on anyone. I hate ****tard rapists. I hope they (please insert appropriate word here). Getting "rotan" and twelve to fifteen effing years in jail? Thats all? WTF? Fine. If we talk human rights, some say, a human cannot decide when to end someone else' life. Then who are human beings to decide how long you can imprison someone? Please stop that nonsense. If they don't deserve to die, they effing deserve the minimal lifetime sentence. No discussions. Please don't even start with the " I have to take care of my eldery parents" because that story is as old and rotten, overused and abused. Pleading for leniency because you're young and you want to turn over a new leaf is *cough*bull*cough*shit. You should have thought of that before kidnapping/robbing, let alone rape. ****tard. Oh yeah. The joke of the century is when you are willing to receive more whipping in exchange for shorter jail terms? Why? Do you want to come back out to rape another innocent lady? AH. okay. That's all for today.








Sorry people.



I can't stand it.







Lucky for me, my magic GAP bag saves my day. *sweet smile*
Everyone needs a big bag. Don't deny it. Unless of course you're Ellie.
*pfft* hahaha.




I'm loving every moment with my baby! :)


ykily.