Saturday, May 24, 2008

` i've never been to me

Mids are finally here. Woohoo. *claps in excitement* I'm a liar. I've been saying and meaning to upload pics but I haven't got down to doing it for real. Hahaha. Whoops. Omgosh I freaking paid FOURTEEN FREAKING DOLLARS FOR FREAKING PARKING TODAY. KNCB!

Oh sorry. I take back the liar thing. Found an extremely sexciting picture to upload today. :) Hohoho!


picture extracted from google's image search.


Has anyone read the article where this Munirah Bahari lady said that the baju kurung (white) top is too "transparent". Hohoho. And it (the "transparent" white top" is a source of attraction to men, who are "drawn" to it, whether or not they like looking at it. *rolls eyes* How imbecilic and pervy can people get?

Can someone please update her that not only "students in sexy baju kurungs" get raped? That rape victims include pregnant ladies, elderly ladies, little innocent girls (whom mind you, were yet to hit puberty in a sane condition) etc. So who the eff says that it's the stupid uniforms that we have to wear? Dah-lah we wear without questioning. Now all this? HOHOHO.

My dear friends, please refer to the picture (of the girl) above and tell me if it encourages rape OR pre-marital sex! Hohoho. Hohoho. Hohoho. I can't contain my excitement. Lets go on a raping escapade. Hohoho. It's so dumb how people can say things like that.

On the other hand, it's about time we changed uniforms already! *grins* Just don't have the poor kids more covered up than they already are, please? Have mercy. The weather conditions in this country is a hot spell. Hot spell + humidity + being covered up = so not fun. Put yourselves in the students shoes and then decide if what they wear is appropriate pertaining to the weather we have here. Awesome, blossom, magnosome.

Please la. You dim bulbs with pure idiosyncrasies are starting to get on my nerves! Please, please find something more interesting or worth-reading for the news reels?

Hohoho. Time to change school uniforms! :)

I know this is so lasteryears news but hohoho! I had to say something. You do not expect me to sit down and go Hohoho! to myself now, do you?






HOHOHO! -dum dum dum dum-





p/s. never underestimate the power of teachers.
hot or not.
*grunts* LOL

No comments: