Friday, May 23, 2008

` what would it take

omgosh. thank goodness for bay or i'd be insane by now. I love you bay! You never fail me (at least today la. LOL). Omgosh. Today, I freaking woke up freaking early to freaking study cos I freaking have freaking exams tomorrow but I was freaking made to go run a freaking errand, literally. I spent 45 freaking minutes looking for a freaking car park! I wasn't even freaking picky on where I was going to park but these freaking stupid Chinese school students parents think they/their grandfather freaking owns the freaking road! OMGOSH. So freaking pissing off. *boiling*. Nvm. After that, spent another freakin 45 mins waiting for my freaking turn to see that freaking woman who spoke freaking broken English that pissed me off just abit more. NVM. I'm not going to complain already. OMFGDNS LA OKAY.

I TELL YOU, I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S BECAUSE MY EXAMS ARE TOMORROW OR IT'S JUST THE FACT THAT I HAD TO RUN EXTRA MANY ERRANDS TODAY. !@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!

Then my best friends hor, come my house hor, say want to study hor, say exam tomorrow hor, still got mood to go play futsal after that HOR! Lmao. Quite funny la today. Studied more than usual?

SY just got her braces and she's got this MEGA sale HUGE ulcer in her mouth. I see and I can already feel her pain. =_= tsk tsk. Happy 3 years gigi-besi'ing and happy Charm-ing, babe. :)

L, laugh at me la cos I play badminton. LOL. EXAMS TMR RIGHT. YOU ALSO, RIGHT? THATS WHY WE'RE NOT GOING FOR CAMP, RIGHT? RIGHT ON LA. OUR LIVES SO EXCITING, RIGHT? LUCKILY I GOT YOU TO TEMAN ME THIS WEEKEND AT CHURCH. YOU DON'T FFK ME I TELL YOU. GO PENANG GO CHURCH RIGHT!

WHAT NOW? CANNOT TYPE IN CAPS AR? MY BLOG OR YOUR BLOG? I LIKE OR YOU LIKE? NO PRIZES FOR THE FREAKING RIGHT GUESSES. *pfft. Oh and sorry if you expect me to be a girl, sit down and wear skirts and not know anything about the political state of this country. Bleh man. *vomit blood* *smacks forehead* *faints*

I HATE EXAMS. EXAMS = WORRISOME = STRESS = MAKAN = P.O.U.N.D.S
*bimbo tone*

Record man. Ten minutes for so many things. *grins*

Goodnight.

The end,
bay's bay.

NOTHING. :)



No comments: