Tuesday, May 27, 2008

` colour me



Hahaha. What a picture.


Hohoho! Say bye bye mids and hello my sweet holiday (for now, at least). Parents are coming back today! Finally! Gosh. I hate being home alone. Reason being there is just too much space for me, alone. Nights are the worst because I could decide if I wanted to hop into sisters (I didn't!) or parents room to sleep for a change. Sleeping in my room was somewhat funnily creepy. Hoho. You see, I could have had a BIT more life and fun hadn't it been in between my mids. So home sweet home for me. But now, *takes a deep breath* do you smell freedom and fun? Hohoho.


Anyway, on Sunday, I went to church as usual, cept that the few of us were prolly the only sad ones left. Every other person we might have ever knew in church was at camp. Hoho. After church, Laura and I took Ellie and her mom to OU. Went walk walk, eat eat at PHOP and nearly (just nearly) got piercings. Heh. You see, the problem was that we had too much time to sit down to contemplate the piercing (in the toilet). Yeah. So it was just nearly. 21 la. 21. LOL. I never ever learn my lesson. Never shop with L. *sulks in corner - stomps foot*

The balance of my Sunday was spent reading the newspapers instead of studying for my Monday paper. I didn't even thoroughly read every single article in the NST to find three spelling mistakes already. Gosh. Fine, reporters are as human as we are but what do you pay the editor for? Gee.

Since I read about what has/not been going on, i'm going to go on mumbo jumbo-ing about it. The 28-year long squabble dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over the little Pulau Batu Puteh (Pedra Branca) has finally come to an end. The International Court of Justice decided to award the sovereignty to Singapore. So why is this little island worth all that fight? I don't see is so much as "it has historic value when the British got consent from the Johor Sultan ... " but more of the fight for maritime boundary. The country that gains "sovereignty" of the coastal boundary also possesses certain areas of the sea. In less than three words, it means more territory. Simple. Hohoho.

Quoting Najib,



"Although we were not successful in the whole claim,
at least we defended half of it"


Well, guess it's fine to settle with second best, as always. :)



-intermission-


Then,
my all time favourite quote in the NST on Sunday.
Quoting former MB Datuk Khalid,


"Even in football, when your team loses, they will criticize you.
What more if you lose the state."


PRECISELY! *tsk tsk - shakes head*


Glory Glory Man United. Hohoho.


On a sadder note,


Some lucky dude (obviously not me) won the Jag X-Type!
*gasps*
*faints*
*soft sobs*


you're never too old for colour pencils.
Especially if they come in awesome metallic colours.
How do you resist such things? *grins*







Holidays, here I come!
Hohoho!

No comments: