Monday, May 19, 2008

` can`t smile without you

Alrightey. I've been packing on the pounds like a mini elephant! Way to go Michelle! *pats my own back* Gosh! I think it's the breaks we have in between classes. It has to be. *pouts and grunts*

Hun, if you're reading my post, i'm so over you. I've been waiting for you to call me. Call me to tell me how you felt about the situation. To be more precise, call me to tell me what you could say behind me, but not to me. *ringgg* Time's up. All that's left of our friendship are the wonderful memories. At least on my part, they were. Now you're just a tiny bug on my windscreen. I could just bat you off with one flick of my far-from-powerful wiper. That's what you are to me. No more apologies. No more regrets. :) I loved you. You were a babe while it lasted. You weren't compelled to keep up with me. Plus, I have nothing that you don't already have. Keep up? Wow. I'm in awe. Thank you for the credit.

Aside from my melodramaticly non-existent social life now, I used to throw all my soft toys out the window when I was upset. That was approximately ten years ago. When I felt a little better, I would get the grill key and climb onto the roof to collect what landed there. *there goes my already non-existent girly girl image that the guys always talk about* The ones that fell onto the garden would have been devoured by my mad dog if they hadn't already been collected by then kakak. It was all fun. The last round of throwing happened when I one day threw 'em soft toys out and one landed in a puddle of my then mad-dog's urine. *rolls eyes* Yeah. Gross. I remembered it to be a lovely Dumbo. Don't tell me you don't know Dumbo! Gosh. What childhood did you lead? Tsktsk. Coincidentally, Dumbo was an elephant. :)




I'm sorry if I keep injecting boredom that numbs you. :) Besides all that, I'm currently persistently addicted to smilies. Like :) . I do that all the time. In IM's, SMS', typing and all. I would actually add :)'s to my assignments if I could. *cringes nose* I think it pretty much tells how I feel. I wanna :) all the time because you plaster a :) on my face, add colour to my existence. So cliché but so true.

Btw, my mom (and very possibly, dad) are avid readers of my awfully whiney blog. They're pretty much aware of what I have to say and do. At least the parts I expose on this blog. Anyway, I think I tell them stuff even before I post about it (most of the time, i think). So I guess it's safe to say that besides my command of the cursing language, they're pretty fine about it.

Got this from an email I just read after months. Lol.
It's not the fault of student if
he/she fails because the year ONLY
has 365 days...
typical academic year for a student: this is according to my events ;)


1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.


2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.


3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE.
Days left 141.


4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days.
Days left 126.


5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) - means 30 days.
Days left 96.


6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days.
Days left 81.


7. Exam days - per year at least 35 days.
Days left 46.


8. Quarterly, half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days.
Days left 6.


9. For sickness - at least 3 days.
Days left 3.


10. Movies and functions- at least 2 days.
1 day left.


11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day ?!?!?!?!?!

Balance = 0


`How can a student pass ????



'cept that we have Summer nearly all year round in this country, which makes the other points pointless. So yeah. Thought that this was quite cute but nah, just for laughs. Nothing serious. Just wanted to end with a light heart this round. Thanks Westerhout. :)


Happy Wesak, guys and girls alike.



OMGOSH. Midsssss... *sobs*

*reviews non-existent social life*

Oh wait. Remember our plans before she goes to Saudi or wherever!! after mids. after mids.

*deep breath*

I'm dramatic. I know. Thanks. :) love love you all!
Gosh Nad. Suddenly thought of you. This looks like your writing. :( I miss you babe! omgsh.

ps. Sorry my posts are pretty repetitive at times.


The Hills of Ireland

No comments: