Thursday, May 29, 2008

` 25 minutes too late

Wedding singers and drummer.




` mikey . michelle . laura



The second picture was taken approximately four years ago. Only goodness knows why we were all dressed that way. Haha. After party. Remember how we all slept through that movie the next morning? 0.o The things we do. All of us paid ten bucks to enter the movie theater to sleep. How did we get ourselves into things like that?? It's been a long journey.


Hohoho. Can I hear myself say hohoho? Nope. It's getting on my nerves. No more hohoho's from now on. I've been so free, I became daddy's driver for a while today. I went to trim my hair (again) and sat and waited for mom a while why she permed hers. I made mummy go all the way to Curve to get Big Apples with me. I edited pictures, I this I that. *kaboom* I sound like a selfish donkey going on about the I's. But I did, after all, do all of the above. *sulks* If you haven't already noticed, my posting patters depends on how lifeless I am. So daily posts reflect on how I have really nothing else to do. Thus, resulting to excessively-mind-blowing, painfully-long posts. Do bear with me. *peace*


I've been craving A&W. *sits in corner of the room to cry* I want specifically to go to the one near Amcorp mall. Not just any A&W. You see, that particular branch was the original A&W in this country! I grew up there! I have pictures and memories from there (since I was in a baby stroller!). Yeah. It just has sentimental value. All my boredom's coming to an end. I have work to go to tomorrow, thanks to Aaron and Bryan. I wasn't going to say i'm glad to "work" but I get paid to watch little kids. So yeah. I am glad (for now). *gleams* But goodness I was just getting used to sleeping in! I'm going to dread waking up early. *groans*





With a blink of the eye, it's already hitting mid of 2008. Soon, this year would have come and gone and we would have had all the parties for all the old donkeys (again). Time passes so quickly that if you don't stop to take a good look at life, it flies right by you. Opportunities don't come knocking twice. Like my mom will always stress, Carpe diem - seize the moment! I am indeed contented with the state of my life now. :) It's not perfect but it is indeed, a blessing. It's not luck but pure blessing. Thanks Mr. J for reminding me that day before badminton. And thanks for showing me my results. *grrr* Lol. And I can't believe you so lied bluff'd and said that you didn't know how to play badminton. How unethical. *shakes head in disdain* Gosh I hope he doesn't stumble upon my blog. Bad enough he thinks only lifeless people blog. *rolls eyes*



"Are you sure you're lucky? Or blessed?"



- the end -

Recently, I went for a friend's birthday party where we all chipped in for a present. When I checked the present out, I saw a whole list of people who had nicely chipped in for this wonderful present. I have always been one to believe in chipping in for presents because you tend to be able to afford somewhat "better" or more "useful" gifts. In this country where the ceiling isn't even the limit to the inflation rate, how far can your dollar ringgit be stretched? Therefore, chipping in maximizes your ringgit. Back to the story. I asked my friend who was in-charge of buying the present how come there were so many names there when less than half the people didn't come. To my rude awakening, she just numbly replied "oh. I didn't invite them". WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS? I know stereotyping is bad. For instance, stereotyping drivers and all that nonsense is wrong because you tend to be biased when it's judging if they will let you pass and all. A nice lorry driver (never see them around often) gave way to me today. I smiled at him and thanked him. So yeah. It was my mistake thinking that these people somewhat had the mental capacity (or not) to make people pay for the present but not invite them. Sure, it was a great present. With a high price that came with it. I presume that's why they got more people to share for the present. Not wrong, but I can't believe they didn't invite the other people. Plus, we had to go dutch. So what is there to lose?

I damn pai-seh when a few of them asked me if I was invited. Helplessly i'd reply no yes. !@#$%^&*()(*(




carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.


p.s. Your surprise calls in between my day makes me jump with glee.
p.p.s. L, do you remember who used to love grape Vitagen? haha.
p.p.p.s Daddy brought us illegal Dvd shopping yesterday!

No comments: