Tuesday, May 20, 2008

` awesome God

Went for an extreme sport today. Yeahp yeahp *beams*. It was so last minute and funny how we deviated from nearly dying on the way to McD's to studying together to the extreme sport of the day - *cough*bad*cough*min*cough*ton*sneeeeeze*. Haha. T'was fun. The poker champion wannabes. *tsk*


It takes a lot to dare to be different.
It takes more to accept yourself,
Despite the conditions and disparities.
You have set great examples of rising above it all.
Thank you for teaching me this today.
Besides badminton.
*laughs*



To the great aunty, boy with face problem and fat boy. :)
You know I was kidding right? *peace*

Promise Will upload pics soon. Just realised how wordy it's been lately! Anyway, wasn't even planning to blog today but events today have made me slightly spaz with my right hand being all weakish and stuff. Ahhhh! Feels good to be sweating again. Been a while since i've done any sort of exercise, anyway.


ppps: R, your driving is not at all bad. My life never flashed before my eyes the way it did today! Shucks.










Ykily bunches.
Always been the drummer boy, always will be.
:)
That's what you do to me.
Drum your way to a :) on my face.

XOXO

No comments: