Friday, April 25, 2008

` ice ice babyyy

No one should get offended with the contents of my posts unless I specifically name anyone. Prior to that, if you think i'm blogging about you, please think again. Like I once said, if you still think it's you i'm talking about and you don't like it, please stop reading this. Yeahp.

On a lighter note, I hate feeling hungry. That rumbling and tumbling thing my tummy does gets me easily agitated. Thus, I snap like *snaps fingers* this easily. Lame. I know. Like they say, a hungry woman's an angry woman. :) One day, i'm going to store a whole kitchen in my room. Then, if ever i'm hungry in the middle of the night again, hungry no more it will be! :) Oh well. Like it'll ever happen =_=

You know, nearly every song that I love has a story to tell. Take this one old song by Code Red, for instance. In the days when we were all still young and yuppy, the kids of the BEC with the kor kors and che ches would come up with multiple performances/games for our Easter and Christmas parties. When Jo and Liv still lived near my place (in times when we grew to be the che ches due to various additions to the group), we'd listen to that song and wonder what it'd be like if we sang that song at Christmas. Believe me, we had everything planned out. The actions, the people who were going to sing which verse/chorus. haha. I bet you don't get what I mean. haha. That's the history of this song.


Life's tough. You can't please everyone. :) Plus, life's too short to be reading my posts. Have you nothing else to do? Don't you have anything more productive to do with your life? Are you still reading this? After all the nonsense i've said, congratulations on getting this far.

Anyway, in my previous post, I said something about Integrated Expressions (IE's synonymous to Pop! Theater in Malaysia) getting the honours to present a sneak preview for Honda Malaysia's launch of the All new Accord at KL Convention Centre. I'm not excited about the freaking car, i'm not. The audition was last month and Rachel got through. So, my sister was part of the production! :) Awh man Laura. Australiaaaaa. Boohooo.

Malaysia’s first science fiction musical No Limits. Produced by Integrated Expressions, the producer of award-winning musicals The Girl from Ipoh, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Rose, Rose I Love You, comes another new musical, No Limits.

Set in the future, right after the accidental discharge of an electromagnetic charge from the earth’s core wipes out everyone’s memory, this provocative musical questions the heart of the human soul.

Amidst a time of turmoil and confusion, there is a struggle between One who strives to return people to the lives they lost and Other who tries to created new but fake memories, both claiming to give people back their lives.

No Limits – The Musical
Plenary Hall Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
July 11- July 13.

You wanna be there. :)

Here's a picture I cabut lari with. haha. She's so gonna kill me if she sees this. But then again, who cares. She looked absolutely gorgeous.gorgeous.gorgeous.gorgeous.gorgeous! I wouldn't be able to go past this post without a picture of her. Haha. For more pics, please go find her blog. No link due to certain circumstances. Sorry!

Melissa and Rachel
Aiyok she so gorgeous lahhhhh! Yummy-licious. :)


Irresponsible is forgetting to pick your sibling when you're not reminded.
Maybe irresponsible is triable.

No comments: