Sunday, March 02, 2008

` of sunshine and rain

Letters
I wrote but never sent.
You wrote that pierced me then.
I try to hide and forget.
That will be here until I round up the courage to burn.

Pictures
In frames in my room.
Lying around in the boxes and drawers.
Stuck in my Mac mind.
Our fame and our shame.

The clock strikes midnight


The pictures remain.
The pictures are intact.
Pictures come with memories.

Memories
I can't run from.
That will never be forgotten
I once believed to be my forever
That are now forsaken.

Our memories
Linger in my mind.
I try to shy away from.
Of sunshine and rain, joy and pain.
So vivid and fresh.

Like dew in the morning of spring.
Like it was yesterday.

I look around only to see memories of you.

So today, three of us went for an audition for a musical.
Three others didn't go for the audition cos one was fishing, another studying, another in a family reunion in Australia.

haha. We had to sing, dance and act. I acted like a bulimic girl.
Anyways, all the monologues in the papers made so much sense, no? ... Makes me wonder.

Music Director/Audition-er:
Why do you want to be a part of this?
"Because I've seen your productions before and they are very impressive.
I want to gain the experience and be part of it."

(What kind of an answer was that? gee)

Anyways, after the audition, they called two of us back to the 2nd room.
Asked us if we could juggle night practices, practices that would run later than midnight,
photo shoots, rehearsals, extra time here and there and whatnots.

Two of us knowingly said yes. I'm sure we could have handled it.
IF we got a part in wtv it is we auditioned for. HAHA.
IF.
That was the big word.

Then, came the important part (towards the end of the convo).
"The date of the sneak preview is 22nd April. Any problems?"
"Nopeeeee"
"The 3 day show will be 11th to 13th July. OK??"
"uhm... We'll be in Australia then!" *whoooops*
"NOW ONLY YOU SAY!!!!?"
"heeeeee..."
"Why'd you come for audition then?"

Oh well. It was a stress full morning with tuna sandwiches, dancing, amazing graces, kisses and hope. At least one of the three of us stands a chance in getting a part in this big time musical!

1 comment:

Matthew Cher said...

just an addition;
Memories cant be forgotten, if you don't overcome it, it will overcome you.
=)