Thursday, April 24, 2008

` banana pancakes


oh my gosh world. My mom has magical powers. :) haha. She got my external HD fixed. Working external HD = music = life = Michelle's going to be around for a long time to come. Too bad for you all! haha. Anyway, i've been sorting my iTunes out, getting the album Artworks synchronized with the songs and so on. Finally, I have faces for the singers I love (and that you probably don't know exist). Sad. I know. The ones I imagined were black singers turned out to be whites. The whites turned out to be all blacks. Haha. I'm not discriminating colours here. I'm just so amazed with all that i've found out. Those singers I thought were slim were actually plump. The ones I thought would be fat short and old were actually young, gorgeous and slinky. Heeeee. I love the music industry! Woohoo. Keep surprising me. I love surprises. *innocent smiles*

*shierks* too yummy to go unposted in my blog. *oooh*
talking about their voices ok! Gee.

On a random note, I finally got my pigsty-Tornado-Tsunami-Natural-Disaster-infested-room cleaned up! I actually have an empty desk now! And I actually sorted my Ikea shelf out and maximized it's space for the first time in three years? Yeah. So sue me. *rolls eyes* The important thing was that I finally got it done. Let's see how long it'll last. *grins* I'm saying a week tops. 0.o Gosh this is embarrassing. Who cares. =_=

Anyway, together with all that, I sorted out a load of stuff I store/keep/ferment in boxes. Haha. I've had this box since I hit high school. There were just so many letters and stupid things that I used to get, that I needed to keep them boxed up. So, since then, I've just chucked everything I got into the boxes. I've got all the birthday cards and season greetings since forever. To all of you whom I never got to thanking, thank you for the lovely cards. Haha. It's so funny reading it because some cards/letters were from people I used to be close to, couples who used to be together, so on so forth. Life's good eh? Oh well. Goodbye waves and driveways. Then there are letters of appreciation, letters of thanks and everything. Thank you, all of you, for giving me these memories. :)

Besides all my drama, Hillary Clinton feels like the King of the ring and that the "last man standing" might just be a woman. haha. I wonder. Oh well.

Moreover, the all new Honda Accord has been recently launched in this country! IE had the honour of doing their sneak preview of "No limits" to all the Honda VIP's at KL Convention Centre. :) "After one whole quart of brandy ... " haha.

Oh God, you deserve. :) Come on sing out with all we've got!

P/s: My stand still remains. People are dropping dead like flies.



I finally get what Sapede meant. haha.

No comments: