Wednesday, April 23, 2008

` imogen

the orchard lady
the one time. :)

I've been spending all my free time making flowers. Yes. Gum paste and royal icing alike. Just that one takes more effort, is more time consuming and is tougher to handle. Yes. Gum paste. The weather in this country fluctuates more quickly than Pam Anderson's breast size. Not a good similarity, but who cares.


Funny how one moment you were the person I wanted to thank so much for being there for me. Funny how when I think again, I wonder if you did it all with a guilty conscience to face. Funny how I freaking thought you were the one person i'd trust my life with. Funny how stupid I feel like now, thanks to you. Hahaha. Funny how I thought so highly of you, so much more highly than you ever thought of yourself!

Funny how
it turns out my grandmother was so right about you all along!

Now that's the punch line~!!


That's the last that's on my mind. :)

Anyway, the life and joy the external HD mom passed to me was short lived. Why? Hehe. Don't ask. Point is, I moved every single song from my iTunes into the HD and now it's not working. If you're not dense, you'd understand that no HD = no songs = Michelle's slowly dying. "But why did you download limewire and everything else into the HD?" Because I didn't want my Mac to crash in case there was some virus of some sort! That's why! :( Being too careful hasn't been paying off. So anyway Mr Bear lent me his HD full of SouthPark to watch and entertain myself and whee I get to download songs there.

BUT, the joy of getting his HD was even more short lived. I CAN'T FREAKING DOWNLOAD LIMWIRE INTO MY MAC NOW. WHY? *SHRIEKS* I downloaded it just a month ago. Now I can't! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFH! *peace* I'm still approachable. Just bring me songs please. My life evolves around all this music that no one listens to. Oh goodness. Help me. Help me. Help me. Someone tell me what's wrong with limewire. Or is it me? 0.o sheeeesh!

On a sweeter note, I can't wait to construct my tiered (supposed to be wedding) cake this Saturday!~ :) I love lilies.

Edit

I just noticed that I've got (to date) six posts labeled with RIP. To think that this blog is barely three months old. To think that there are other people that have passed on and I didn't blog about. People are dropping dead like flies.

No comments: