Wednesday, March 12, 2008

` you ought to see her fly

Currently listening to: Broken Wings - Martina McBride

I've been looking for this particular statement the dude made. I found it. Finally.

"Furthermore, the strength of the economy today can withstand the negative influences of a U.S. economic recession," he said.
Yeah. I'm sure we'll realise in time to come that we "can". After all, we live in Boleh(can)-land. Every thing seems to be so "boleh"-ish. I mean. Look at our economy now. Thanks! Did I mention that even Alan Greenspan said that recession Odds were 'Clearly Rising'. Yeah. Please google him up if you don't know who he is.

So if they actually "boleh!"-d their way through to the biggest,
even though dirtiest, near
loss since, ever.
I think my honeys, time to wake up!


"Malaysia led the region lower with the Kuala Lumpur Composite Index (KLCI) slumping more than 7 percent after the country's ruling political coalition suffered its worst-ever defeat in polls held on Saturday."

Despite the shocking results, our beloved PM is still confident he has the support of people and decided to carry on with getting sworn in for his second term, defying calls to quit after leading the ruling coalition to a surprising (or not so, actually) setback. Besides all that stoopified nonsense, at least there is some form of democracy around. When the people are not happy, *poof* there it goes.

As much as I would really have rather had BN here, it's about time they realise what's going on. I have nothing against the opposition for that matter, except that it's going to take a whole lot of getting used to, running a government. Hello! If you remember all the promises you made while you were campaigning, I think now is the time to execute your "promises" of lower fuel prices, no tolls and so on.


DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng said: “Help us deny Barisan Nasional a two-third majority and we will take care of you.” I hope you remember saying this.


Sorry all you people who are reading this. I just really felt like making noise. Have I mentioned that I think Martina McBride is gorgeous and has an amazing voice? No? Yeah. She is and she does. :) Love lots, Michelle.

edit

Currently listening to: Way back into love

Uncle Michael Chee was so kind to sis and I today! :)

I just finished making and eating American pancakes with mummy and they were really satisfying and yummy!

I took quite a few pictures with my Olympus camera, BUT, I kinda don't know where I put the cable to transfer it to the computer. Photos have just been accumulating and rotting in the poor camera. Sigh! I can't use the usual USB because it just isn't the same. Stoooooopid Olympus. Well at least this model. My other one works fine. *poooi!* haha. Besides that, some of you may ask why haven't I tried using a memory card reader. Well, I have. My Olympus memory card just doesn't sync with the damned (shucks. stop stop) memory card reader (or at least the Mac?).

Back to my pancakes, they were the nice yummy ones.
1. Add butter, maple syrup and cinnamon sugar (bananas too, if its not at 11pm!)
2. Cut it up.
3. Eat it up!

I'll try to get the pictures uploaded soon. :)

I LOVE FOOD MORE THAN ANYTHING (most things at least).

explains my weight. =_= But who cares! *sticks out tongue*

btw, my bff has so graciously asked me to grace the new edit Golf GTI r32 of his, by driving it. Since you insisted, I won't resist! Woohoo. Yeah I love you TOO. Back at you! haha.

Happy tummy,
Michelle

No comments: