Thursday, March 13, 2008

` lazy afternoon

Had the best and utmost effective retail therapy today. Well when you've got the monies, no one complains, right? If only... Oh well. At least I know i've got a birthday present secured for this year. Woohoo. Will get into the details soon because starting to blog about it now will only highlight the euphemism and surprise.

Besides all that excitement, I had to run a few measuring assignments for my daddy today! Lol. Running up and down *sweating like a pig*. But you have no idea how much fun I had. The best part was when yours truly had to sneak into the theaters without a ticket. I'm so clever. :)
*kembang and grins widely*

Whether its best of times of worst of times, it's the only time we've got.
-Art Buchwald

*courtesy to Lj. :)

Anyhoo, I've been working on this bunting for the past hour. Still looks pretty raw.
*yawns*
I will finish it asap. Actually putting it here as a personal reminder that it's outstanding.


Yours truly.

No comments: