Wednesday, March 12, 2008

` congrats!

From the title, congrats to you. It will be lots of fun and its so cool!
So not cool that I won't be here. :(

Regarding the whole incident yesterday night,


let me honour you with the utmost concise details.
Truth be told, I think the picture has similarities to my situation.
Except that mine had little pieces of fishballs in between. Ew.
(now imagine white chunks between that gory stuff up there)
The colour was more or less the same cos it looked pretty much like Milo to me.

Anyway, my throat's still pretty bloody and raw from it.
It's worse now cause my tongue feels funnily weak. Don't laugh.
It feels uncomfortable when I eat. I just went down for a slice of bread and tuna.
It looked pretty good but I couldn't help but wish that maybe I should've abstained from it.
I mean, I couldn't exactly taste it cos my nose was blocked!
So when I try to swallow it, I have to do it quick so I don't suffocate.
Or choke.
On my own food.
How pathetic do I sound now! Darn!

In my own stitches,
Michelle

No comments: