Monday, March 17, 2008

` period

Currently listening to: Colours

I still haven't found my mouse. Dammit.

Here goes. I realised that I can depend on miss-i-think-we-should-exercise to bloody wake me up at any time of the day. I mean. Even when I "lose" my transport at 7.30am, her only response is "oh okay. I come pick you up now k? Bye". I mean.. Hello? It's 7.30am, i'm still in bed (if it even matters to you)! Have you considered our precious and oh-so-deserved sleep? You and I know best! We only had three freakin short hours of sleep and we went and ran Kiara. Literally. How do I succumb to all these, I have absolutely no idea. How did I even let you convince me to run THAT long! Moreover, how did I keep running when we left that fatty back at the intersection! And babe I'm really sorry about Sunday! And i'm telling you, it's The Mans playing pranks on us. Swear it wasn't my idea. All I did was ask for some guidance!

Oh btw, I graced it! I graced it! If you've read my previous blogs, you'll know what I "graced". Hehe. Oh and friend, sorry I kept you waiting that long today! *grins* PSP this year. Don't run away! *innocent smile* :)

Since Sunday has come and gone, I can finally say "omgosh the GAP sling bag was a total steal! Wahhhhhhhh! And the IPod nano super de duper cool, right? I promised you'd be a happy person by the end of the day!" See, I kept my promise! AHHH! *gleams.grins.laughs.chokes.smiles*

yummilicious, don't you agree? :)

So, my sister has been really up to her throat eyes, being real busy with the preparations for numerous events. Guys, time to buy the toto! She stayed up until 3am last night! haha. You know what that means. =_=' For those of you who don't already know, my gorgeous sister sleeps latest at 10pm! Every night. o.0 I know. *rolls eyes* Beauty queen or sleeping beauty, your choice. Anyways, here's the funny thing she told me about her coach. "Your right leg must touch your head. I don't care how. Just do it." Aiyah girl, can la! Anyways, I stayed up with her till 1am yesterday night while she was furiously tapping the keyboard. I had Mahathir's bread. Lol. It was yummy.

My first was like.. 0.o Anyway, friend was really sweet and kind this morning, thanks. Thanks for everything and all you did! *hugs* Don't know what would've happened to me otherwise! Can't believe you left me overwhelmed like you did. And thank goodness you know where the toilets are! Moreover, a note? :) FYI its stuck on my shelf! har har. Met a few new girls today. :) Met this one girl who has two of my chinese names. She's learning Korean and her attempt to teach me the consonants did not work! I'll tell you when I get it, ever. =_= Anyway, I don't know why i've been feeling this sick lately. I haven't got the strength to do anything! Let alone, walk the entire block? o.0 I wanna feel better. ...

I love my papa, my saviour! :)

TTFN,
Michelle!

God is great. I begin to see the wonders of simple prayers that make a whole lot of difference. God I love you. Thank you, for everything in every way. The chances, the trials, the pain, the joy and most of all, the love i am showered with.

No comments: