Saturday, March 15, 2008

` feist

screenshot and/of bunting by yours truly. haha.

It's pretty obvious it's a screenshot cos the colour just sucks.
It isn't as vibrant as the original! :(

!@##%$^&*()(*&^%$#@]

I'm hungry. Anyway, the header says "Are you HUNGRY?"
Come eat, come feast, come enjoy!

1.45am: one down. one more banner to design. Need to wake up at 7.30am!

Apparently i'm supposed to go Kiara tomorrow again, although I went today. Well, what are friends for? Then again, it's good training if we're going to stay safe while we go to Australia. LJ, you better toughen up woman! Anyway, i'm so planning to have fun running the cafeteria as always. Remember the drinks we sold at the last round? Four different drinks in a day. We're so skilled! :) No sushi this year though! Too lazy.

I'm so freaking pissed now. I've been rummaging through just about everything and I haven't found my mouse. My white, sexay, pretty, effing expensive i-had-to-pay-for-it-myself mouse. Yes friend, if you are reading this, laugh at me. Laugh at the time I went on a roll, checking every shop cause we saw another shop selling the same mouse for a whooping fifty cents cheaper. *sniffles* Laugh at the time I was like "wa luckily I bought it there" when we saw it selling at a measly fifteen ringgit more. *cheapskate* Stupid you. I bought branded mouse cos of you ok. You better come my house to look for it!~

2 more days to go...

i

want

...

more!

SEE! It's so vibrant. :)
Okay. This isn't much, I know. I'm pretty new to this.
Cut me some slack! I'm like a kid learning how to walk.
At least i'm trying!

edit

I CAN'T TAKE IT! Sunday come and go please!
*whines*
I need to tell the world! 0.o I need to blog about it!

4am: I'm sleep deprived. Thank God i'm done (or at least I think I am!)
Love! Someone had better wake me up at seven. *curses*

Nevertheless, i'm so effing happy now!

:)

michelle at her most gullible moment.

No comments: