Wednesday, March 12, 2008

` wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's a conspiracy.
****
Damn pain! Diuuuuu.

edit

Last night, I had a scrumptious steamboat dinner where I stuffed myself silly, which was silly because I had to go for dance practice after that. It doesn't help that the dance had floor works and all sorts of funny things. Went to Kayu after dance prac to meet the dudes, had a Milo ais. Later on, like a champion at home, I was feeling nauseous and this time it was real serious (and gross)


alright. Maybe not as gory but this was nearly the only decent picture I could find. *gags*

Thank goodness when I finally fell asleep last night, I slept all night through until YOU woke me up. Donkey! Non-stop. =_= *grim* But thanks for keeping me company. Shall we go shopping? And yes, you look like a girl. :)

Then again, I was happy to wake up and know that: -
1. the sun still rose from the east
2. the square root of 2500 was still 50
3. the pope was still Catholic
4. my bed is still here, as comfortable as ever
5. I feel better already! (Most important!)

re-edit

How can it be so easy to blog and yet so hard to pen something down?
I could close my eyes, type with one finger and have more to say than having to pen anything down properly. Sigh... Coming down with a nose-infected-delectably-yucky-boogie flu.

No comments: