Wednesday, February 27, 2008

` guess my *ss

Guess bags are

overrated
abit ugly (the new ones)
well known for reproducing similar designs to other branded goods.
going on SALE.

I bought mine for about 400 when it was brand new and have it go on sale later on.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.
Don't buy guess.
(unless they're worth more than 500 or from overseas i guess? Wtv)

okay. There're some nice ones la. Gee. Lol. Oh and have you seen fake guess bags?
*slaps forehead

okay. Harsh harsh. But guess is overrated. Suck it up. :)

On a lighter note, Marc n Mikey managed to secure all our seats
via SIA -> Brisbane -> Sydney -> Singapore -> M'sia.
Woohoo. All 30 plus of us in one same plane? What more can we be blessed with? Praise God.

Marc and I celebrating our victory with golf tomorrow (apparently).

Movie-ing with the "anti-piracy" guy and my "bff" so long overdue.

Went to Hrtmas tdy, 3rd class down. I can do this. I will survive tmr. I will. try. hah.

And Westerhout, you know we'll *cough cough* miss you while you're not here right?

HELL YEAH I MISS YOU. DID YOU HEAR I PLAYD THE DRUMS? HELL THATS HOW MUCH I MISS YOU ALRDY! *COUGH CHOKE COUGH* haha. Enjoy yourself aight? Heineken!~

On a more serious note,

Five way fight in Sarikei, Kung Chin Chin contesting as an independent! *WADDAHECK

Does she freaking know what she's doing? Do the parents in local grounds know what they're in for? Gosh!

No comments: