Wednesday, February 27, 2008

` me myself i


I am happy :)

Tender . Love . Care . Faith . Hope


I deleted the post before this due to impersonal reasons. Oikos list. Oikos list. Oikos list.

Anyways, today I've had random thoughts in my mind. Previous memories that bring great joy.

Earlier today, I went to the driving range with a friend.

Random convo

1: Using 9 ar?
2: Yeah
1: If 7 and 9 hit same distance, might as well use 9 right?
2: heh. Haven't got into the momentum ma!
...
1: Not bad shot!
2: Yeah. Sure. THANKS! I mean.. One out of maybe 100? =_=
...
2: 5 used to be my best club.
1: USED TO.
2: *wtfffffffffff* haha.

Anyways, back to my memory part. This is how much I think he loves his sister.

One night, his sister wanted to stay over at my place. She had beforehand gotten into trouble with her parents so he knew that if she came home to get permission and to pick up her things, she wouldn't be allowed out. So, joker brother grabs a few sets of clothes for her, puts them into a bag, runs to meet a bunch of us down the next street from his house.

Your actions speak louder than words. :)




My bestfriend called to tell me that my ex bestfriend called her to tell her our "situation".

Lets make this clear. There isn't a situation. You gave me enough time to get used to life without you. It isn't about not forgiving you. There is absolutely nothing to forgive when the choices and priorities you make is well.. Yours. Don't just waltz into my life, pretend that the past never happened. My stand still remains. You message and IM me apologising and what not. We can have lunch&dinner, pool&foos and beer and all but you never make one move. Your actions speak louder than words. Mind you, I am not mean. I'm just me.



Trying my hand with Royal Icing for the first time! :)
I've got to say i was pretty psyched by the results!



signing off with high spirits.
:)

No comments: