Thursday, December 27, 2007

` long overdue

It's not over rated. You know what's over rated? LV is. But who cares? As long as you have the money, it isn't. Period. So much has happened in the last one month that's got me thinking and wondering. This year i found someone who shared the same view as me towards Christmas. However, I think I could've been naive to feel so. Or has life just been too dramatic lately? This has been, to date, the most dramatic end to this year. End to this year, yes. It's coming to an end. I'm just avoiding the fact that this' been the most dramatic Christmas i've had, so full of nonsense and what not. Ahhhhhhh. But who cares right? Anyways, since my last blog, this much has happened. Yes, i was at the rally, for one.





okay. this video's for Kath, dedicated to Kath. Woman, only half an hour to learn YOUR PART, come up with a kinda crazy dance step and 3 rounds of pracs and this was it. You owe us woman! for the countless cardiac arrests that night. hee. Glad you're well and up eating now. =) now you can buy us makan. =)
Can't remember when but on this day, we went on an escapade. Mom, Rachel, Beatrice and I.


Our first stop, Curve.


Second stop, Telawi street.


Then, we went to Uptown.

Our last stop for the day was Assunta Hospital when we found out Kath was admitted for HFM. Apparently she cried when she saw us all cos i suppose she didn't expect to see so many of us? All in all, there was Dad, mom, Kenny, Grace, Patrick, Marc, Ivy, Caren. Yeah. And me of course. hee.

Next day, mom took us to KLCC to shop more. whee.

Then that nite we went to Godpa n Godma's house for Christmas dinner.

Next day, went to OU cos Marks n Spenser was on sale. I actually got a nice lala-fied top from there. hee. anyways, thats my new fav top that says "really chubby chubby"

Yeah okay. I know i've had more than my fair share of shopping this season. But yeah. Who cares. They don't call it retail therapy for nothing.

And lo, and behold, my baby! Yes, my baby! *geez i wish. bah. This kid's so cute and tiny and and.. and.. she feels like a real life baby doll! =)

here's the only cupcake i've been happy with, this season.

in between carolling at the different houses. =)


Then we always have our instantaneous mamak sessions where all of us decide to go to Kayu, then we'll just call Daryll and tell him "eh. we're outside ur house. come now. Its not a request. you come NOW. " Well it's all good. we all go way back anyways. We wouldn't actually meet up besides our mamak sessions, our birthday surprise parties, my CNY parties or what not. Its amazing la. As little as i see these jokers, deep down inside, they've still got this special spot. =) Clint, Denon, Daryll, Raf and Anne. Heeee.



Apparently Anne got kinda knocked up during this Christmas season. Life's unpredictable huh!


One of the Saturday mornings, we sang for a Christmas Wedding. How nice. =) that's Jessica cheche between LJ n I.

That night, we went to Mandarin Oriental for the wedding dinner of Nic and Sue. I can't believe they individually served all that food ok. I had to give all that stuff i didn't eat away! Lol. And how coincidental, i was seated right next to Wai Wai. Haha. Long story. We go way back. Literally. I met her ages ago and it was so funny to have her right next to me, looking more gorgeous than before and me not recognizing her. She didn't recognize me cos i chopped off my hair so we had an awkward moment of stares before we got to the "OMGOSH YOU'RE Jo's friend/godsister" part. Yeahhh.. hehe. She be going to Monash to do medicine! wow. i know. heh.

And so, that was the centrepiece of the dinner table nice nice! Well, the best part of the whole 10 course meal was actually the individual slabs of Cod fish.

This box of cupcakes were for Kenny's Christmas Party.

This was for a friend with a Major Sweet tooth problem. Yeah. Omfgdns. I AM LEGENDDDD!


This' Kenny, aBIT tipsy at his Christmas Party. Yeah. Well apparently they had free flow of wtv alcohol you want. You name it.


Well then of course there will be patrons to this free flow of alcohol. Apparently, this was Carolyn's first time drinking! hehs. *hiccups*



And these were the cupcakes for my Christmas Eve thing where mom n dad invited their friends and we had a few over ourselves. =)



People, this is on Christmas day, at Laura's house. Does that TV ring any bells in your head? Well, its a FRIGGING FORTY-TWO INCH TV, IN HER ROOM. I mean.. all of us have TVs as big as that in our rooms RIGHT? Hers isnt even big! You should check out the one in her parents room, and the living room. It's a crime i tell you. Gee.


Later on Christmas Day, daddykins took us to Pavillion. Yes. Suicide jamming all the way there. But it was worth it.


That's me and daddy waiting for mom n Rachel. yeah...


Note: this picture is only SO SMALL because my sister blackmailed me. YEAHHHHH. HEAR THIS UP WORLD! SUCK IT UP!



on 27th December 2007, PMR RESULTS came out! Congrats woman. She got 6A1B. Aiya. good enough la. My uncle bought her a phone as a reward. APPARENTLY, she got a Sony Ericsson P1i. WALAOWEI.

Next, we have our Scotch escapade. Leave Anne and I at home alone, that's what we end up doing. Worse still, the weirdest combinations. Chivas and SARSI. I know! wtf rite.



Happy Birthday Rafie! =)
You're 19!

Go figure. Boys and toys. No wait. Boys and straws. geez.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Love all!

No comments: