Wednesday, January 09, 2008

` i love my havaianas

Hello world, i'm not gonna say much about Langkawi, cept that it was bunches of fun, truckloads full of memories that i'll treasure for always. It was amazing. Nuff said.

Ivan, thks for planning most of what we enjoyed, Anne, wahahaha. Politics I tell you. Laura, flen flen mah! Raf, hope you enjoyed yourself. Sui Li, nice meeting you, you bubbly girl! =)
*stomach crampsssss!
-snickers

That's us advertising for the Hotel.

^ Our seaview rooms!


^ the sunrise that i beautifully slept through.


^ Laura, believe me, it'll be a miracle if i somehow find someway to forgive you for this.
Telaga Tujuh. =)

^Found every reason to forgive Laura. Hehs.


after cable car-ing up, drama-ing as usual.


^drama queens of the past, present and future.

I had fun, needless to say. We have abt 1000+ pics. Don't think anyone else would have the patience to scan through it all. Lol.

My love to all.

No comments: