Tuesday, December 04, 2007

` all she wrote


"But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles, wanna hold him. Maybe I'll just sing about it."

"You can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table.
No one can find the rewind button now
So cradle your head in your hands"

"2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song. If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to.
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to"

"I like that we argue,
But not everyday,
Your scent in a room"

"
Been good, been bad, got worse, got better.
I feel I know myself when i'm looking in the mirror.
Been hurt, been loved - I'm scarred, not bitter.
I am an angel with the knowledge of a sinner.
But what do I do, and how should I be?
When I look at myself, I can only see me..."

"Tinkerbelle, my winged friend, I think we got it wrong.
No fairy tale or happy ending, just prehistoric songs."


"Today, today I bet my life, You have no idea what I feel inside.
Don't, be afraid to let it show for you'll never know
If you let it hide

I love you
You love me
Take this gift and don't ask why
Cause if you will let me
I'll take what scares you
Hold it deep inside
And if you ask me why I'm with you
And why I'll never
Leave
Love will show you everything

One day
When youth is just a memory
I know you'll be standing right next to me"

"all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name..."

No comments: