Tuesday, December 29, 2009

` falalalala, lalalala. That's a lot of las!













Dyu think the cake is absolutely adorable? And the cupcakes were the yums. So pretty :)
If you want them pretty cakes for any occasion, head on to *click link!*





She very guai, let me take many many pictures yay. :)











Okay so i'm lazy to post all the pictures.

And, see they're all prettily edited, thanks to the Picasa 3, the bomb of all!
If you're anywhere close to half as slothful as I am, this is THE bomb.
k no more. They not paying me to advertise for them. ftw.
It works like magic, I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE.
Bye bye photoshop! Till I need to liquify myself to look thinner.

kthxbai

MERRY BERRY CHRISTMAS.


ok. I know i'm late. Forgive me.

I berry busy. :p

note: Don't say Xmas, cos you're crossing (literally, with the "X") the Christ out of Christmas. We celebrate the birth of Christ! SO CHRISTmas. No Xmas!

No comments: