Wednesday, December 30, 2009

` bay I love the music I stole from your USB

See the wonders of Picasa 3 <- click the link to download it if you want. It makes me wanna blog more pictures, so no more talking until I get bored or run out of pictures (not gonna happen), although i'm pretty sure this entire blogging spur will come to an end soon.

Last night, I was cleaning some mess in my room, and I came across the guidelines for next semesters important dates etc. I read through the guidelines, it said Jan 11, so naturally I started freaking out. Why? Because initially I had this perception (or more like assumption) that class was starting after Jan 20th. Seriously, nine days less is a lot less. In nine days I can sleep 12hrs x 9days = 108 hrs. I get that much sleep, which is very rare! Now no more. WHAT?

*breaks away and checks Sept-Dec 09 timetable before I begin cursing the Uni admin*


*smacks forehead, bang head against wall*

It said Jan 11. I saw 20 and assumed it was Jan 20 - I thought my holidays were until Jan 20 (not much but bearable). It just said Dec 20 - Jan 11. Great. Now imma just dig a hole and swallow this misery; then again, i'm excited about school. Oh well. :) I'm pretty messed up. Luckily I checked first. =_='






From many weeks ago,






The kid I was left with on Christmas Eve.
Of joy rides, big-ass cars, "Elmo", and Bread Story. What a day.

Also, there's been a lot of ROE to keep me company.

No comments: